RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, their forward line really seem to gel and outscored ours so I don't see why you brought this up. And I wouldn't call the likes of Mané and Firminho average. Salah doesn't look too shabby either.
It's called winding up mate

Exclusive: 'Appalling' Liverpool tapping-up scandal should be investigated independently, says Damian Collins

The chairman of the Culture, Media & Sport select committee has spoken out on recent events Credit: Getty images
The Liverpool tapping-up scandal could be investigated by MPs following the failure of the club to compensate the family involved.

The newly re-elected chairman of the Culture, Media & Sport select committee, Damian Collins, told Telegraph Sport he wanted to examine what he branded an “appalling” case.

That could see the select committee convene a public evidence session to which representatives of Liverpool or the Premier League would face being summoned.

“I think it’s incredibly serious and something that the committee should look at,” said Collins, who stressed any decision on calling such a session would not be taken until the committee reforms after parliament’s summer recess.

RAWKs take - Ragspiracy!

1 Why has this even been opened again, especially considering the track record of Damian Collins. Can't believe the brass cheek of the guy.

2 What is it?

3 Tells you all you need to know

Damian is a keen sports fan, a lifelong supporter of Manchester United, and a member of the MCC

Bolded part on the original

200 - When scoring at Plymouth Argyle in the FA Cup in January, Lucas ended a drought of 200 games for the club without finding the net.

Absolute legend.

Hi. My name is Lucas.
I've been in the second tier.
Just above Everton
But that is gonna change, I fear.
I saw that and quickly booked a flight.
How long have I been shit among this shite?

There's just no Norwich anymore
There's just no Norwich anymore
There's just no Norwich anymore.

Very good :lol:

Morning everyone.
They're making the kinds of signings we'd have made under the likes of Houllier, only with 10 times the cost and the budget. If Lukaku is even anywhere near as good as what Heskey was for us, I'll be shocked. He might be close, though.
What?

Scousers having a meltdown on facebook and twitter about a possible approach from Barca about Coutinho

Ta-daaaa
Top players will always be targetted.
If Neymar is worth 200m then we should be valuing Phil at 325m which includes the farcical undervalued amount we sold Suarez for recouped.
Regardless..Barca can feck off & the club should be nipping this in the bud that Phil will not be sold at any price.
Obviously, like Keita, Coutinho has a valuation that we'd do business at. I'd say that figure would be around £150m. I think our bid of £66m is a lot closer to RBL valuation of Keita than £72m is to our valuation of Coutinho.
Could be worth £150m a year from now.
From a year ?
He is already that now .
Or we could go with £72m + Rakitic+ Digne. I'd be happy enough with that
Give us 70 million + Suarez and we might talk.
Straight swap for Messi or forget it. We shouldn't even accept a 150million pound bid, the market will be crazier next year, and with the season Coutinho is about to have and in the CL to boot, we will get 200million pounds for him. It seems crazy but that is where the market will be at.
Personally, I think that Liverpool is a bigger club than Barcelona. But that is only me, the Liverpool supporter. For the rest of the World, we are probably on a similar level.

The last one cracked me up. The rest of the world thinks they're garbage compared to Barca, I would be supremely shocked to find one non-supporter who thought they were at the same level.

They're equally good at winning the Premier League.

"Personally, I think that Liverpool is a bigger club than Barcelona. But that is only me, the Liverpool supporter. For the rest of the World, we are probably on a similar level"

:lol::lol::lol: Has to be joking surely!

NHwnRK.jpg

"Personally, I think that Liverpool is a bigger club than Barcelona. But that is only me, the Liverpool supporter. For the rest of the World, we are probably on a similar level"

:lol::lol::lol: Has to be joking surely!

He obviously meant in matters of shady dealings, tapping up and tampering with legal documents etc.

Coutinhoff contd

feck this we have CL and we don't need the money and we can just dig our heels in. If Coutinho doesn't like it - tough. It's a World Cup year, he is not going to slack off. Also, who would not want to work with Klopp?

possibly, potentially, probably & Sakho?

Why in the world do they think countinho is this Messi/Ronaldo level player? He has never performed over the course of a whole season. If he was any other nationality than Brazilian they would be calling him average..
He's not average but it's quite obvious to anyone not a Liverpool fan that he's not quite up there with the best players in the league.

Why in the world do they think countinho is this Messi/Ronaldo level player? He has never performed over the course of a whole season. If he was playing for any other team, and especially us, they would be calling him average..

Fixed that for you.

Personally, I think that Liverpool is a bigger club than Barcelona. But that is only me, the Liverpool supporter. For the rest of the World, we are probably on a similar level.

Very reasonable assessment as per usual I see.

"Top players will always be targetted.
If Neymar is worth 200m then we should be valuing Phil at 325m which includes the farcical undervalued amount we sold Suarez for recouped.
Regardless..Barca can feck off & the club should be nipping this in the bud that Phil will not be sold at any price."

"Obviously, like Keita, Coutinho has a valuation that we'd do business at. I'd say that figure would be around £150m. I think our bid of £66m is a lot closer to RBL valuation of Keita than £72m is to our valuation of Coutinho."

"Could be worth £150m a year from now."

"From a year ?
He is already that now ."

"Or we could go with £72m + Rakitic+ Digne. I'd be happy enough with that"

"Give us 70 million + Suarez and we might talk."

"Straight swap for Messi or forget it. We shouldn't even accept a 150million pound bid, the market will be crazier next year, and with the season Coutinho is about to have and in the CL to boot, we will get 200million pounds for him. It seems crazy but that is where the market will be at."

"Personally, I think that Liverpool is a bigger club than Barcelona. But that is only me, the Liverpool supporter. For the rest of the World, we are probably on a similar level."

He's never lifted a piece of silverware for them nor has he ever even scored a Champions League goal and yet this is the tripe that comes out of their mouths, they really are a special kind of special aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.