RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp has been moaning about United yet again

That's not United's fault, they had no control over who they played. They beat the team put in front of them
Ajax are a much bigger club than Sevilla could ever hope to be. Not our fault their first team isn't as strong as it has been in the past.
Much like our own team actually and rival fans don't complain much about that.

This guy is a joke, first he moans about us spending heavy on one player and now he moans about our opponents. Didn't he say when football comes all down to money, I will quit and here he is bidding £70 odd on keita. Why don't you quit you fool

Klopp has been moaning about United yet again

That's not United's fault, they had no control over who they played. They beat the team put in front of them

Love how Klopp refers to Sevilla as if they are Barclona or Bayen Munich! Laughable!

They have an excuse for everything. Jose might moan but at least he wins trophies!

Sevilla - so good they lost in the CL to Leicester last season.

Makes you think doesn't it? Unless you're Klopp of course and you just say stuff without thinking.

Really hate the tramp. Fits in well over there at least.

I think the bloke who lost the argument with his imaginary mate might have started writing posts of 2 sentences.

#1 sentence
There is very little wrong with Moreno.

#2 sentence
It´s just that the few problems he has are a massive massive problem to any team he plays on and he seems incapable of adjusting his game to negate these problems or improving these weaknesses through coaching.

But elsewhere he does provide extensive analysis of the art of playing at full back. Just a diagram, I think. And before you ask, the circles - including the rebel one that isn't a circle - cross reference to a previous different diagram. In real life I suppose you'd have them both tightly screwed up for best targetting of the bin the 2nd on tracing paper so they could overlay kinda thing to provide the full analytical picture.

V1Ssk3c.png

But elsewhere he does provide extensive analysis of the art of playing at full back. Just a diagram, I think. And before you ask, the circles - including the rebel one that isn't a circle - cross reference to a previous different diagram. In real life I suppose you'd have them both tightly screwed up for best targetting of the bin the 2nd on tracing paper so they could overlay kinda thing to provide the full analytical picture.

V1Ssk3c.png

Some people really have nothing whatsoever of importance to do :wenger:

I hated Klopp before it was cool. Guy is such a tool.

"So we suffered during the season. The Europa League was hard. Yes, Chelsea will feel also the difference -- they played something like 13 players last season. But it's also not my problem if they use only 11, well done."

First he says he's not gonna talk about United and, then he continues to talk about United other clubs and basicly confirm the point Mourinho was making with adding some whining.

Last edited:

V1Ssk3c.png
thanks for this. Much clearer

Playing against a team whose got coke and n'zonzi in first team is serious business indeed.

Dont take me wrong, ajax these days are no powerhouse. There again sevilla is hardly real madrid

More like Aston Sevilla.

Guys c'mon... You don't have to butcher Sevilla to prove Klopp is being a bitter tool...

As mentioned in previous post, if Liverpool would have lost to Ajax and United won over Sevilla, then he would have moaned anyway.

This is a serious case of Unitedidis from Klopp:D This whole attitude of 'I don't want to talk about United but...' is same thing as 'I am not a racist, BUT...'

Let's see how long it will take before the english media start to see through him. So far, he is not even close to be under same intense scrutiny as other managers.

Freedom of speech

Three times I've asked politely over the last couple of pages. No more Coutinho discussion. He isn't for sale. There is nothing further to add

If that changes, you will know as the Coutinho thread will be re-opened for discussion.

Really the last time...

Last time Liverpool were in Europe, they finished 8th.

Last time Chelsea were in Europe, they finished... so low I can't even remember the position.

See also, the difference it made to Leicester.

It is inevitable that having European games to focus on during the week will result in league points dropped.

There are more games to play in the Europa League. While the opposition might not be Barca and Real quality, the places you travel to can be more draining. Remember the pitch we played on which was subsequently deemed unfit for purpose?

Of all the clubs involved, on paper we are the ones poised to be able to do better in the league this year.

Who thinks that Arsenal being in the Europa League gives them an easier season?

Last edited:
Even last year's Leicester city beat Sevilla, wonder why they couldn't a year before.

Freedom of speech

It's amazing isn't it.

Rawk: No discussion on Coutinho, Klopp said he is going nowhere, end of.

Also Rawk: That Keita lad needs to throw the toys out of the pram, his manager said he is going nowhere.

Are the mods ITK over there? It seems they take the personal decision to lock threads depending on whether they think it's true or not.
This is last post by a mod before the lock.
If there is fresh news, we can re-open but I genuinely don't see Coutinho moving on this summer.

Are the mods ITK over there? It seems they take the personal decision to lock threads depending on whether they think it's true or not.
They're as itk as you or I, they know nothing. They're just dictators who, if it's something they don't like, lock threads and stop discussion all the time.

They're as itk as you or I, they know nothing. They're just dictators who, if it's something they don't like, lock threads and stop discussion all the time.

The Coutinhoff thread itself has been open/closed something like 4-6 times now, la'. I'm not sure of the exact number tbh.

This is about clamping down on disloyal pockets of resistance on other threads. Someone will mention Fenway & their liking for not having a net spend soon though, hopefully, :D.

That's hilarious. How is that a fair way to run a discussion forum?

Why would Coutinho leave beauiful Liverpool for Barcelona?
But we are gathering momentum with a young-ish manager who has a global reputation, and owners willing to back him with a lot of cash and a global following that frankly dwarfs Barcelona's. And he is settled in the core of a team that is formed around him, where he has been allowed to grow to play the best football of his life, and where he is settled in life in Liverpool.

Oh dear lord.. :lol::lol::lol:

Last time Liverpool were in Europe, they finished 8th.

Last time Chelsea were in Europe, they finished... so low I can't even remember the position.

See also, the difference it made to Leicester.

It is inevitable that having European games to focus on during the week will result in league points dropped.

Actually someone ran the numbers a while ago and there appears to be very little correlation. Which surprised me too.

Actually someone ran the numbers a while ago and there appears to be very little correlation. Which surprised me too.

How do the numbers look over recent seasons though? I appreciate homing in on such a small sample lessens the chance of empirically proving anything, but it's clear the days of three or four sides being guaranteed to handle top four finishes and runs in Europe season after season are over.

I would argue it is fair to take CL football into account when thinking about a team's domestic chances for the upcoming season.

The team are actually in Germany . The coach footage is from a few seasons ago before a game.

jurgen-klopp-football-liverpool-mnf_3794818.jpg

And now a premier league (asia) trophy.

index.php

They're climbing that hill...

Is that a reference to the banner on the Kop ? If so its a banner I came up with in relation to the Hillsborough news in 2012. It was inspired by listening to Fearless by Pink Floyd was twatted drinking wine by Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.