RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a reference to the banner on the Kop ? If so its a banner I came up with in relation to the Hillsborough news in 2012. It was inspired by listening to Fearless by Pink Floyd was twatted drinking wine by Paris.

Didn't realise, wouldn't mock that, thought it was just a mantra for RAWK in general - they have variations of it all over the website - see the top left https://www.redandwhitekop.com/

Didn't realise, wouldn't mock that, thought it was just a mantra for RAWK in general - they have variations of it all over the website - see the top left https://www.redandwhitekop.com/

Sound . I knew you werent mocking but said say anyway. Plugging my banner too. Red wine at lunch time and continuing drinking had a creative effect on me. Hooorah !

Always the impression that Klopp is going to snap someday... reminds me of Jack Nicholson's face in The Shining. :drool:

skysports-liverpool-jordan-henderson-pl-asia-trophy_4007968.jpg

242e4220-6eee-11e7-9575-882aa2208a4d_1280x720_232021.JPG
2132108-44599570-2560-1440.jpg

I'm loving Klopp's and Flanagan's contrasting celebrations. The only thing missing here is Salah putting his hands on the front banner to hide the "Asia" part.

Klopp looks like Albert Steptoe wearing his horses teeth

Sound . I knew you werent mocking but said say anyway. Plugging my banner too. Red wine at lunch time and continuing drinking had a creative effect on me. Hooorah !

Pretty sure I have seen that banner at matches as it goes. Have they knicked that whole thing from you then?!

RAWK have been climbing the hill for years. Is every fecking thing suddenly deemed sacred or untouchable if it's previously, currently or subsequently gonna occur to have a Hillsborough connection?

Pretty sure I have seen that banner at matches as it goes. Have they knicked that whole thing from you then?!

Iam well known on RAWK . I started a thread that afternoon on my idea for a banner and told them my inspiration. Red wine and Floyd. It was a few weeks after the Hillsborough truth came out in September 2012. My idea was well received on RAWK and they had a whip around then a few designers got involved and it appeared on the Kop that season. I even think someone wrote to the club and they played Fearless by Pink Floyd that evening it was first displayed. Anyone familiar with that song knows Floyd sampled the Kop singing in the 1972/73 season.

Me dah has been on a Floyd album. Get in !

So that is where the whole We Climbed the Hill thing started on RAWK. On a house boat just North of Paris absolutely twatted .

C'est vrai mon ami .

RAWK have been climbing the hill for years. Is every fecking thing suddenly deemed sacred or untouchable if it's previously, currently or subsequently gonna occur to have a Hillsborough connection?

Read my post .

And you so senstive ?

I made a comment to someones post and explained the connection and then explained how it originated.. You then appear with a bee in your bonnet and appearing to be a tad angry for some reason.

Whatever it is lad get over it . Life is too short.

I know what you're doing & it's hardly the first time.

Notch me up as your 2nd bite & piss off.

End of conversation.

edit - oh go on, I'll be bit more civiliised than that, without denying that I said it.

Yes, @Cassady there's something gone on here that cheeses me off & that I think is really quite low, tbh. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but I don't think I am. I take back what I've struck out but won't apologise for it.

Last edited:
Iam well known on RAWK . I started a thread that afternoon on my idea for a banner and told them my inspiration. Red wine and Floyd. It was a few weeks after the Hillsborough truth came out in September 2012. My idea was well received on RAWK and they had a whip around then a few designers got involved and it appeared on the Kop that season. I even think someone wrote to the club and they played Fearless by Pink Floyd that evening it was first displayed. Anyone familiar with that song knows Floyd sampled the Kop singing in the 1972/73 season.

So that is where the whole We Climbed the Hill thing started on RAWK. On a house boat just North of Paris absolutely twatted .

C'est vrai mon ami .

Meddle was released in 1971 mate.

Meddle was released in 1971 mate.

Ha.

I thought the sample was off the Kop Choir record from the 72/73 season. It must have been before that then. Iam not taking on someone with your user name on over Floyd.

The big guy in the middle is my favourite, "I don't believe it!" And I can hear the scouse accent as clear as day.

Every time someone posts that gif someone sees something diffierent every time.

C'est vrai mon ami .
Wow! Can I have your autograph???

Nothing much to fear if they can't hit us with anything worse than a woman who can't clap properly.

Nothing much to fear if they can't hit us with anything worse than a woman who can't clap properly.
There's also the two guys who haven't figured out where the football is and keep looking the wrong way and creepily slow hand rub guy.

"I don't beliiiiiieeeeeeeve it" guy has them all beat by a huge margin.

There's also the two guys who haven't figured out where the football is and keep looking the wrong way and creepily slow hand rub guy.

"I don't beliiiiiieeeeeeeve it" guy has them all beat by a huge margin.

I disagree, I still like Clapping Lady - she also finishes by looking like they've just cancelled Teletubbies at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.