5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Is this guy crocked or what?

Ivan Toney will be available soon. Not sure what the thinking was in signing this guy.
Yeh. Makes Darren Anderton's injury record look decent.

Bondi77

He has not had a week of full training with the first team yet...anyone thinking he is starting is living in cuckoo land.

RuudTom83

Should bring some much needed excitement to the team...for 90 minutes at least before he is completely written off by the Cafe.

Joking aside, it will great to see what he brings to the team. Hopefully he has been practicing all week with Onana and we can see some good old fashioned hold-up play from a big lump pass into him from the GK.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Why call someone up who has been injured and hasn’t played a single game for their club? Let him prove his fitness first. I’ve seen first hand of teams speed-picking players in too soon and then get injured again.

If he’s on the bench for Arsenal, fair enough but I haven’t seen a single shot of him training with the first team yet.

gajender

Why call someone up who has been injured and hasn’t played a single game for their club? Let him prove his fitness first. I’ve seen first hand of teams speed-picking players in too soon and then get injured again.

If he’s on the bench for Arsenal, fair enough but I haven’t seen a single shot of him training with the first team yet.
Ten Hag did confirm that He has started training with the team in his last press conference , So I think he would most likely be on bench against Arsenal .

Sparky Rhiwabon

The international teams have their own medical staff who are entitled to make a different judgment to ours. Also, it could be good for us for him to get some match sharpness under his belt before he starts for us.

RuudTom83

I'm sure Denmark care about him as much as United do...he will be looked after on international duty.

15-30 mins against Arsenal
45+ mins for Denmark

He should be match fit and ready for the full 90 against Brighton.

Happy Days.

JuriM

Smaller nations do it all the time, can't have the luxury to not call up anyone half decent. If he is deemed fit enough, he will play as much as they need him to.

tidraKS

I can't seem to see him in the training video shared today from Manchester United page on Twitter. That means he's out of Sunday game too probably.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
He's not. He won't be able to play football again hopefully he'll be able to move with a walker in a couple of years. It's only about him regaining mobility in his lower body at this point and give him, some, life quality.
Not Kyle Walker, not even Des Walker, no we’re talking Roy Walker here.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
They aren’t going to rush him if Martial is finally getting fit and Sancho and Garnacho are already fully fit and waiting for starts. There’s no need if we already have cover and backup and I’m as keen to see him as the next guy. I’m happy that we are going to probably bring him along slowly at first. It’s surely better for the player. Martial will get a few goals and then probably get injured again and then Rasmus will have to play. May as well leave it till then.

prateik

Didn't he start training last week? Don't expect him to be fit for Arsenal, but is there any footage of him training?

philippexyz

When will this kid finally play for this club? Laurie Whitwell mentioned couple of weeks ago that Arsenal game was the target for his debut.

gibs0nic

Supports
united and barcelona
I'm sure Denmark care about him as much as United do...he will be looked after on international duty.

15-30 mins against Arsenal
45+ mins for Denmark

He should be match fit and ready for the full 90 against Brighton.

Happy Days.
Totally agree. The Danish Manager has a great interest in Højlunds wellbeing and success in Manchester. He's very supportive!

Fluctuation0161

The international teams have their own medical staff who are entitled to make a different judgment to ours. Also, it could be good for us for him to get some match sharpness under his belt before he starts for us.
Make a different judgement to ours = the country only need him for a couple of games. Run him into the ground and return him to club needing a rest or with an injury.

FerociousCorgis

on one hand i understand the idea of him getting match fitness with the national team, but on other hand it is frustrating as hell if he hasnt even played with us and is off playing for them first.

Betson

Probably will not be available this weekend for us but will play the international matches and then need another few weeks off to rest the back.

peridigm

Probably will not be available this weekend for us but will play the international matches and then need another few weeks off to rest the back.
If he's not fit for Sunday, we should tell Denmark to feck off.

Hoof the ball

If we hold off on training him and playing him until the Euro's then Denmark can ease him into a couple of minutes, and then we'll see if we can fit him into a cup tie vs. Halifax Town.....but only for a few mins, though.