Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Arsenal buying White for the same price...

Ben white price is at least 58m euros, based off reports of them wanting 50m£ guaranteed.

Of course Ben white will be there longer than Varane will be with us, you'd think

I can't post tweets yet but Chelsea have apparently joined the race to sign Varane (@theMadridZone)
:nervous:

Mad that this actually seems to be on. I've been dismissing it as bullshit until recently.

Takes one to know one, Pretty Boy ;)

Ah, got it now. That is, google got it for me:smirk:

Floyds from Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink, I wanted us to buy him back in the days of yore.

Seems 'mostly reliable' going by the scale this account uses.

So first we find out Varane is following the fan hype train, we start writing poems and giving him the come hither eyes, and now the deal is imminent?

Redcafe makes its first ever transfer signing for MUFC :devil:

I thought Varane looked decent in the Euros from what I watched. But then I have to question my opinion as I also couldn’t help notice something about his legs. Are they bowed slightly? Obviously doesn’t matter but I can’t remember noticing it with another player ever. I should probably focus on the football more :lol:

Ben white price is at least 58m euros, based off reports of them wanting 50m£ guaranteed.

Of course Ben white will be there longer than Varane will be with us, you'd think
If he’s any good he’ll surely want to move to a big club after a while?

Pre Ole defence : Some combination of Rojo/Smalling/Jones/Darmian/shaw/blind/lindelof/bailly

Ole's potential back 4: AWB – Varane – Maguire – Shaw

I thought Varane looked decent in the Euros from what I watched. But then I have to question my opinion as I also couldn’t help notice something about his legs. Are they bowed slightly? Obviously doesn’t matter but I can’t remember noticing it with another player ever. I should probably focus on the football more :lol:
Right, he has cat legs ! Call thr transfer off. Sign Beyoncé instead :drool:

Garincha 2.0

How good will it be if we get this one over the line. Our first two signings of the window would both be world class signings, our number one choice for each position and clearly the best options available in 2 positions that we badly needed to strengthen.
Hopefully that won’t be the end of our business but if somebody offered this scenario before the window opened I’d of been delighted with it.
If we some how get Tripper and a quality midfielder it has the potential to be our best summer ever or at least best since 2006.

Garincha 2.0
As if there wasn’t enough reasons to be all over this transfer already :drool:

But yeah, seems it’s only me that’s seeing it. You guys clearly don’t spend enough time looking at footballers legs!

Ah, got it now. That is, google got it for me:smirk:

Floyds from Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink, I wanted us to buy him back in the days of yore.

That tickled me I can’t lie :lol:.

Pretty impressive you knew to Google pretty boy and your username.

This smacks of Varane using Utd's name to get a new contract from Real to be honest.

Every time Ramos wanted a new deal the Utd rumours would come out.

This smacks of Varane using Utd's name to get a new contract from Real to be honest.

Every time Ramos wanted a new deal the Utd rumours would come out.
More than a few red flags, hate to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.