Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan Castles on his podcast saying Madrid are prepared to accept €50m. He also says Spurs are interested… shaking in my boots.

Players don’t usually put in formal transfer requests unless they really have to, because it is often linked to some sort of ‘loyalty’ bonus written into their contracts.

At this moment I suspect Varane doesn’t need to do that because he feels the clubs will eventually agree on a deal.

that would make sense in regards to the loyalty bonus as it keeps guys from trying to force a leave with multiple years left on their contract. I'm sure this will be all more clear once varane returns from holiday and it gets closer to time for preseason

Spurs are the last club on earth i would worry about losing a player to, and this is Raphael Varane we are talking about :lol:

Duncan Castles on his podcast saying Madrid are prepared to accept €50m. He also says Spurs are interested… shaking in my boots.
Spurs are interested. Thats it guys. Close this thread.

Duncan Castle must be desperate for attention.

The Spurs link is bizarre. There's no way in the world they're dropping 50m on a centre back, then issuing 200k a week or more.
And that's before even looking at the total non starter of the move itself.

Spurs link reeked of varanes agent using them to try to get a better financial package from Utd. Unfortunately varanes agent should had picked a club thats not in total disarray and slightly believable.

Or its Spurs trying to show Harry Kane that they are going after big fish (with lip service).

I was feeling quite confident until these Spurs-rumours surfaced. I feel this is the end for us - the chance of playing with Eric Dier, Harry Winks and Matt Doherty - I can't see how we can match that

We should be worried, the idea of playing alongside Eric Dier is an incredible opportunity.

We should be worried, the idea of playing alongside Eric Dier is an incredible opportunity.
Can’t believe Mourinho was willing to give his left kidney for this lad. @GlastonSpur losing the plot then: “ you will never get this la la la la, he’s locked in the cheese room la la la”. God I miss Glaston… literally none of his predictions materialised. He’s now lost in India somewhere, praying Spurs will be alright.

I have actually, would bringing me up to speed?

As @Andersons Dietician noted, he has 1 year left on his Madrid deal.

They gave Alaba a huge pay packet but don't want to increase Varane's, probably because they can't afford it.

He is interested in a new challenge as well.

United will pay him the salary he wants. Rumours are that he is a massive Rio Ferdy fan and has a picture of Cantona on his wall.

Madrid are resigned to losing him but should do a deal for around 50 million Euro.

No other teams are in for him except possibly Spurs (:lol:)

Normally I would be skeptical since it’s madrid (and they just lost ramos), but they did also sign alaba and have decent depth at CB. If they sell him I reckon they are gathering up cash for a huge splash on an attacker. On that note, let’s hope the salah rumors are true :lol:

Reactions: Cheimoon

Varane wants to discuss “offers from clubs such as Manchester United”
First time mentioned that Varane himself wants to discuss with other clubs than United and that he has multiple “offers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.