Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems 'mostly reliable' going by the scale this account uses.

Class signing this, just as exciting as buying Sancho for me

To have a genuine world-class defender in the team again :drool::drool::drool:

Can’t see this happening now

Will be amazed if this happens. Still, its the summer ritual, and something the muppets live for. All aboard, :D

Real will get their revenge and unplug their Fax machine this time. It's off lads.

€50m as suggested by Duncan Castles… guy isn’t clueless.

----------------------Cavani-----------------------

--Pogba -----------------------------------Sancho--

----------------Bruno-------VDB---------------------

----------------------Fred------------------------------

----Shaw-------Maguire----Varane------Trippier

------------------------DDG------------------------------------

Are you guys happy with this lineup ? or we need someone like Brojovic / Rice / Carmavinga in place of Fred?

If Pogba leaves then one of Saul / Tilemans / Aouar / Goretzka ? any other names in that hat who is available and improve us in Pogba's place

Are you guys happy with this lineup ? or we need someone like Brojovic / Rice / Carmavinga in place of Fred?

If Pogba leaves then one of Saul / Tilemans / Aouar / Goretzka ? any other names in that hat who is available and improve us in Pogba's place
Van de Beek doesn't provide a whole lot IMO. He's not going to be starting unless he shows something drastically different to last season. Also you need runners in behind/wide forwards in opposite to a creator. It'll be either Rashford or Greenwood on the opposite flank to Sancho, or if Sancho out then it could be Pogba wide.

I wanted us to close this before Arsenal closed Ben White. £50M for that might give Real ideas

Strong side by I don’t know about Van De Beek he’d just feck about passing sideways all game..

There’s no way any sane person leaves Rashford and Greenwood on the bench so they can play Donny sideways.

We need to get these signing over the line I’m getting far to optimistic for my own good about winning the league…

Really good signing for the reported amount. We are not far away from having a squad you would expect to seriously compete for the title and maybe the Champions League as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.