Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about just focusing on what we can do and enjoying how we perform as a team in the upcoming season, instead of being all woe is me about a fantasy football team like City? Bit too negative for such a happy muppet thread I think.
The question is can we win the league and i'm expected to ignore the current champions? How is that woe is me? That's who we'd have to beat to the title.

That's like preparing to sail around the World and ignoring that you'll need a boat.

Stand by Varane
And show the world you love him
With Slabhead right beside him
We’ll always be proud of him

Stand by Varane…

Reactions: Penna
I read the latest tweet that as Varane wants to come here straight from his holidays rather than train with Real, not that we should be panicked that he will get talked into staying.

:)

You surely can't disagree though.

If the FA rubbed the dollar signs out of their eyes found some morals, banned Man City's blood-money owners from running the club and relegated City for all their obvious financial doping these last 12 years.. Then I would feel confident winning the league with Varane and Sancho alone.

But we're competing against a team who are financially able to add Grealish and Kane at £100m a pop to a title winning and CL finalist team, despite not having a fan in their stadium for the last 18 months.. And barely any before that either.

Very tough competing against a team with owners who essentially just have a FM live editor installed to their game and can add funds to their team whenever they drop a point.

Absolutely agree we need a midfielder. A DM is vital.

On the city thing, they've have not shown any willingness to spend to that degree on a single player previously let alone two.They've just won the league as well.

I just can't see that happening

I read the latest tweet that as Varane wants to come here straight from his holidays rather than train with Real, not that we should be panicked that he will get talked into staying.

Yeah sounds like he doesn't want to go near them at all and he'll be pissed if it's not done my then.

So I can tell my kids, my wife, my friends, my parents, everyone that I and my online friends in a forum has convinced Raphael Varane to join United?

This is the type of signing that Roy Keane would be neutral about. Which is good because most people started off as his enemy.

So I can tell my kids, my wife, my friends, my parents, everyone that I and my online friends in a forum has convinced Raphael Varane to join United?
If you aren’t spamming his Instagram posts with come to Manchester comments then no.

That goes for everyone else as well. Get on it.

All the fans in the stands want Varane to join United
All the fans in the stands want Varane beside Harry
Take a look at the man and you will see Varane's just what we need
All the fans in the stands want Varane for MUFC

yeah I'm afraid of him going back to them and them turning his head, get it done now!L

Calm down. Murtough will sort it out.

E5hMkoAXoAEV6So

if this is really how the player feels then he has to put in a transfer request or push the club to sell him at a reasonable price.
Would all that be necessary when he has 1 year left on his contract?

Would all that be necessary when he has 1 year left on his contract?

if it says frustration will develop if he has to report back to Madrid for preseason then explain why it wouldn't be prudent on his part to ensure that doesn't happen?

Is Jonathan Shagger reliable?
Nope. Hes one of those wh got caught out chatting shit about Sancho
He clearly does have an inside source as he's the one that was publishing all the team leaks last year.

It's fair to say though only a handful of people know the very final details of a transfer, MANY thought Sancho would sign last year (which he was going to hence why it happened this summer)

if this is really how the player feels then he has to put in a transfer request or push the club to sell him at a reasonable price.

Players don’t usually put in formal transfer requests unless they really have to, because it is often linked to some sort of ‘loyalty’ bonus written into their contracts.

At this moment I suspect Varane doesn’t need to do that because he feels the clubs will eventually agree on a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.