Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Sancho and varane be good enough for the title? Think so. What do you all think?

The optimism here is entertaining enough, wether he comes or not.
I'll believe he's coming when he pulls on the United Jock strap.

Never thought we would get another chance at this guy after missing out in 2011 but this would truly be a dream signing

I have a suspicion that he is using us to get a contract .....................from us.

E6Z6gkWXMAQFHMh

Would Sancho and varane be good enough for the title? Think so. What do you all think?
No. Trippier + defensive/creative midfielder and then maybe. We definitely need to start preparing for Cavani’s departure next season too. Liverpool, Chelsea, city will also be strengthening in the next few weeks.

Nice selfie bro, looking dapper. Not sure why it's posted in a thread about Raphael Varane though.
I don't think its Varane you are supposed to focus on here. Look at the picture hanging above his head.

I don't think Varane is a banker. I still think Madrid will find some money from nowhere and offer him a huge new deal when he returns to Spain ahead of the new season.

But even if he or another top CB joined, we're still one light in CM. And an injury to Wan Bissaka away from a right-back crisis.

We will need Greenwood to have his first 25+ goal season too.

I don't think Varane is a banker. I still think Madrid will find some money from nowhere and offer him a huge new deal when he returns to Spain ahead of the new season.

But even if he or another top CB joined, we're still one light in CM. And an injury to Wan Bissaka away from a right-back crisis.

We will need Greenwood to have his first 25+ goal season too.

Well aren't you a big ray of sunshine

We'll have to get some cold water on this eventually surely, some problems on the train tracks? it's the Utd way. We're heading straight without stopping for a done dealio.

Well aren't you a big ray of sunshine
:)

You surely can't disagree though.

If the FA rubbed the dollar signs out of their eyes found some morals, banned Man City's blood-money owners from running the club and relegated City for all their obvious financial doping these last 12 years.. Then I would feel confident winning the league with Varane and Sancho alone.

But we're competing against a team who are financially able to add Grealish and Kane at £100m a pop to a title winning and CL finalist team, despite not having a fan in their stadium for the last 18 months.. And barely any before that either.

Very tough competing against a team with owners who essentially just have a FM live editor installed to their game and can add funds to their team whenever they drop a point.

:)

You surely can't disagree though.

If the FA rubbed the dollar signs out of their eyes found some morals, banned Man City's blood-money owners from running the club and relegated City for all their obvious financial doping these last 12 years.. Then I would feel confident winning the league with Varane and Sancho alone.

But we're competing against a team who are financially able to add Grealish and Kane at £100m a pop to a title winning and CL finalist team, despite not having a fan in their stadium for the last 18 months.. And barely any before that either.

Very tough competing against a team with owners who essentially just have a FM live editor installed to their game and can add funds to their team whenever they drop a point.

How about just focusing on what we can do and enjoying how we perform as a team in the upcoming season, instead of being all woe is me about a fantasy football team like City? Bit too negative for such a happy muppet thread I think.

The fact that we're reportedly letting Tuanzebe go out on loan this season makes me think that the club is quite confident in bringing in a CB...

Status
Not open for further replies.