Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Times are changing, there's been a clear power shift in European football the last 2-3 years with most of it shifting back to the Premier League after almost a decade of La Liga dominance
Power is shifting back to the EPL, but also the EPL is where the money lies. Put these two together and the EPL will look very attractive to the big players from the Spanish league.
Now with CR not being there and Messi having 1, max 2 years there as well, maybe the other big ones will start considering the EPL more. The weather and shit food will still play a big factor though.

When John Murtough was born he immediately ran to the hospital cashier and negotiated the best deal possible for his parents.

Would be the best defense in the league if we make this happen. Partnerships like that win you trophies.

RMC: "Varane has given Manchester United the green light. An official offer is expected in the coming days".

'United are advancing for Varane as Madrid await a firm offer/official bid'

The article says Varane has given his approval for discussions with United and that Madrid are waiting for a bid. The chances of him leaving are very high according to them and that we'll be seeing concrete movement over the next few days

I thought some numpties on here were saying Real hated us? Am I led to believe they actually know absolutely nothing? My world is a lie.

The likes of Perez and woodward are business people, they don't take things personally as much as we fans do. United and Madrid have always had a good relationship but the fans we don't like each other so much. Similar to dortmund we probably have a good relationship with them. For us fans we take stupid comments from their social media personally. Woodward, Judge, Fletcher and Murtough know we will deal with these people again.

Summary of the article Loic Tanzi is as reliable as it gets for French players. It's looking REALLY good

This feels like the summer of 2015 when we signed Depay, Martial and Schmidfield :drool:

I do think after this we will need to sell a few before we buy if it’s going to be another 40 million + signing

Yeah absolutely convinced of this because most reports suggest we need player sales to fund a CM/DM & maybe backup RB

images

Things are looking up but I just have that feeling Madrid will free up some wages by off loading someone else and give him what he wants.
I won't believe its actually happening until I either see him holding a shirt or a Utd player welcoming him to Utd.

I've been as pessimistic as anyone over the course of this rumour, but it's pretty clear there is a lot more legitimate interest from Varane's side than was the case with Ramos.

Very happy if he signs for United. This man has won everything and sometimes that's all it takes to elevate a team.

RMC is one of the better sources for French football related news, they're the ones who Bouhafsi worked for before he moved on to political journalism

Status
Not open for further replies.