Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big signing, and it looks to me like we'll get this done with plenty of time to do another bit of big day business too.

It's now a Varane muppet express train.

Obviously holding out on the Sancho official announcement as we’re doing a double photo with Varane

Big signing, and it looks to me like we'll get this done with plenty of time to do another bit of big day business too.

It's now a Varane muppet express train.
I do think after this we will need to sell a few before we buy if it’s going to be another 40 million + signing

Have we had a compilation video posted yet ?

If not, get your act together!
I have a muppet superstition about these, I NEVER watch one until it’s completed.

Made that mistake against my better judgement last transfer window and we didn’t get Sancho.

Each to their own though.

Wtf? Who's hacked him? :lol:

EDIT: Check the likes on that account. It's just somebody who is somehow verified(?) pretending to be Lee Grant, pretending to be Man Utd. What a weirdo

Holy shit. Congrats, what a summer this is becoming for you guys!

I don't usually do this around speculation but i have taken a massive step by unzipping half of my zip.
Get a very good DM and we can have a crack at the league this year.

EDIT: Check the likes on that account. It's just somebody who is somehow verified(?) pretending to be Lee Grant, pretending to be Man Utd. What a weirdo

How weird. How do you get verified and why wouldn't United have something to say about it given he's using their name?

How weird. How do you get verified and why wouldn't United have something to say about it given he's using their name?
It is kind of weird that the guy isn't taken down and banned one hour in. Impersonating the verified account of a worldwide known club/company should be a pretty straightforward thing to take down?

It is kind of weird that the guy isn't taken down and banned one hour in. Impersonating the verified account of a worldwide known club/company should be a pretty straightforward thing to take down?

I guess they can do it but much like racism they can't be arsed

I thought you might be wrong there, but it turns out he was injured during EURO2016. Had a quick peek at France's squad, Christ it was bad.

Yeah he missed it to a thigh injury I believe if I remember correctly. Their squad at the time was nowhere near the level it is now and considering they got to the final and only lost 1-0 to also an average Portugal side, I wonder if the outcome would have been different if Varane had started? They had a CB partnership of Umtiti who was still young and at Lyon and Koscienly who was at the start of his decline. Also a past it Evra and Sagna were in the FB positions...

Oh wow, honestly I'm not even mad, that's a lot of effort to go to in the name of wumming :lol:

I never say we wanted Morata is BS. Cero basically said we had find an agreement with Real for transfer fees and Morata is flying to Manchester for medical, that was BS report since the reason we switched to Lukaku because we couldn’t find an agreement with Real.

Guess you're missing the whole point.

any idea on credibility? Doesn't seem to be on the RM Tier list
He's the Real Madrid correspondent for Goal and a good source for all things Madrid. But he's telling us what all the best Madrid journos have already said about Varane wanting to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.