Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't buy it. Real will end up matching our wages offer.

They don't let him and Ramos leave in the same season. When was the last time Madrid sold a player they didn't want to sell?

I have a theory, hear me out: Varane is ACTUALLY Sergio Ramos. Have any of you actually seen Varane and Ramos in the same room at the same time? I thought not.

ImageDetail_61103e5a-550f-4aec-aec7-e75124112f53_Large

This smacks of Varane using Utd's name to get a new contract from Real to be honest.

Every time Ramos wanted a new deal the Utd rumours would come out.

This smacks of Varane using Utd's name to get a new contract from Real to be honest.

Sounds like it’s off

Nice to see the thread descend into sh*tting on our own players (again). Something to look forward if Varane comes.

This is a done deal.

We're getting him.

1000% confident of this happening. Not worried at all.

Hi guys, new to this thread.. do we think this is going to happen or do we think that Varane is using our name to get a better contract at Real Madrid? I’m sure there was another player who did something similar but I can’t remember

It has been reported from the start that Varane prefers to stay, this isn't some revelation. The question is whether or not Madrid can pay up.

Take away his penalties and Bruno scored 7 goals in 35 appearances since January. While playing a free role. While putting in frustrating/erratic performances at best, and yes, abysmal performances at worst. Not good enough for where we need to be to get back on top if we're honest.

Thank you very much.

Yes yes take away his penalties, take away his assists. You could leave out the games where he contributed to more than one goal in a game to further back up your point.

7 goals from open play and the same again from penalties along with 9 or so assists in 35 games isn't abysmal.

Hi guys, new to this thread.. do we think this is going to happen or do we think that Varane is using our name to get a better contract at Real Madrid? I’m sure there was another player who did something similar but I can’t remember
I genuinely think he wants to join us, he’s looking for a new challenge and wants to play in the premier league. Our name always gets used for players to then go and get a better deal, happened with Ramos, it always happens with ronaldo.

Take away his penalties and Bruno scored 7 goals in 35 appearances since January. While playing a free role. While putting in frustrating/erratic performances at best, and yes, abysmal performances at worst. Not good enough for where we need to be to get back on top if we're honest.

Thank you very much.
Poor wumming, thought posters like this meant to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.