Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till he arrives for his medical it isnt happening. Madrid hate us and likewise.

Don't think Madrid hates us. We sold them Ronaldo for only 80 fecking million! They just want more money or near to the value they want for Varane and both clubs will shake hands

He will still play. I rate Victor. As you say, he's a lot better than people give him credit for.
This is based on how much credit people give him, I give him sweet FA he is bang average at best, and wouldn't get in any other top 6 team in prem or top 4 in any of the other leagues, good enough for the bench if there is nothing better available

Just anticipating the usual negative follow-up tweets.
It’s probably just another Ramos situation where we are being used for his next contract. I expect he will talk to Real, they will offer him a bigger deal and we will be left at the end of the window bidding for Tyrone Mings.

We'll never get anywhere if we feel sorry for players who aren't good enough to be playing week in week out.
You can’t win on here, we can’t win trophies because our squad isn’t good enough but then when we are linked with better players we should feel sorry for them . My heart bleeds

Last edited:
It’s probably just another Ramos situation where we are being used for his next contract. I expect he will talk to Real, they will offer him a bigger deal and we will be left at the end of the window bidding for Tyrone Mings.

Yeah but Tyrone was our real No1 target all along, we're just using Varane as a smokescreen to complete the deal in secret.

Please no.

Originally I thought this was the usual proper gander to get a better deal at RM, not so sure now. He will be a good addition dispite his age.

So there's been reports from Spain, France and now the UK confirming that he'd be keen on joining and that the club is actively trying to make it happen...

Would've thought there'd be a hint of positivity in here :lol:

For some reason I thought he was quite injury-prone during his career, but checking his injury record now, he is not that bad.
More fit than any of our cb's bar Maguire

So there's been reports from Spain, France and now the UK confirming that he'd be keen on joining and that the club is actively trying to make it happen...

Would've thought there'd be a hint of positivity in here :lol:

lTS-u1Iu_400x400.jpg

I'm just waiting for that confirmation.

Honestly, Varane would be unreal. IMO bigger than Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.