Ranieri sacked as Leicester City manager

Who are Leicester exactly? No one knew they even existed until he put them on the map last season. Those players literally owe him their Premier League medals.

Very very naive to say nobody had heard of them before, think you should look at some of the players that started at Leicester and went onto great things.

Still a fecking ridiculous decision though bless em.

Lasted a bit longer than Jose did last year, so figure it's about right. You're the CHAMPIONS of England, FFS. Play like it or get the manager fired, or if you're the gaffer, start kicking some ass and get them on the same page. Ranieri probably had too much loyalty for the guys who won last year but should've given them the hook sooner than later. Also seems he lost a bunch in the dressing room leading to some disjointed playing.

Feel sorry for Ranieri, but then he made history, and was about to repeat history if he didn't get the hook now. I do think they were going down if they didn't shake things up now.

Disgraceful decision from owner's of Leicester City to sack Claudio Ranieri.
After his achievements of last season, Ranieri should have been supported by his board, no matter how bad this season became and even of they were relegated.
Without Ranieri, Leicester lose all their charm: I hope they are relegated and disappear into lower league football.
Utterly classless owners and fans.

Im actually fecking angry about this!!! How fecking dare they? Bunch of utter cnuts.

If rumors are to be true how did he lose the dressing Room ?
They were apparently annoyed that he was getting most of the credit and not them. All a bit immature really. They wanted to play 442 as they had done all of last season and Ranieri was changing things up.

1NxkkTT.png

"How come my name is on the list?"

Disgraceful, he should have the right to take them as far as could in the CL.

Imagine the new manager goes into win the CL, ala Di Matteo. The credit will go to him not Ranieri

Hope they get relegated now

Sadly this has been coming for months not only did he lose the players but also the coaching staff as well, I would have loved him to have turned it around and walked in the summer of his own free will.

Thank you Don Claudio for the best season of my life, I truly wish it hadn't come to this

Disgraceful decision from owner's of Leicester City to sack Claudio Ranieri.
After his achievements of last season, Ranieri should have been supported by his board, no matter how bad this season became and even of they were relegated.
Without Ranieri, Leicester lose all their charm: I hope they are relegated and disappear into lower league football.
Utterly classless owners and fans.
Football is a business now, it doesn't work like that. There's a lot of money they'll lose if relegated. I'm not surprised that he had to go. Despite their goal against Sevilla, they've been awful. Something had to happen and it's easier to sack the manager than the entire starting 11. Now that Ranieri is gone, maybe the players finally are going to realise what kind of a mess they're in because they've played as if they don't care. This is a way to hopefully make sure that the players get a "wake up call".

Hopefully they'll avoid getting relegated because it would be sad to see the fairytale end in such a way so soon. The players still have the ability and a new manager can maybe be the "injection" they need.

Football is a business now, it doesn't work like that. There's a lot of money they'll lose if relegated. I'm not surprised that he had to go. Despite their goal against Sevilla, they've been awful. Something had to happen and it's easier to sack the manager than the entire starting 11. Now that Ranieri is gone, maybe the players finally are going to realise what kind of a mess they're in because they've played as if they don't care. This is a way to hopefully make sure that the players get a "wake up call".

Hopefully they'll avoid getting relegated because it would be sad to see the fairytale end in such a way so soon. The players still have the ability and a new manager can maybe be the "injection" they need.

There is no fairytale left. In sacking Ranieri, they've killed the fairytale with kitchen knives and pints for blood all over the street's of Leicester.

Whats left is the cold reality that the players let down a wonderful man, the fans have ideas way above their reality and the owners are gutless, unprincipled bastards.

Feck them all.

Last edited:
:eek:

I am really starting to dislike football...

Great, I was ready for an easy three points and preparation for Arsenal and Leicester owners wait until NOW to sack him.

All Leicester players' output will increase 20-40% immediately. Slippery fish banana of a game all of a sudden.

Sadly this has been coming for months not only did he lose the players but also the coaching staff as well, I would have loved him to have turned it around and walked in the summer of his own free will.

Thank you Don Claudio for the best season of my life, I truly wish it hadn't come to this
You never deserved Ranieri and I really wish you'd never won it last year now, despite supporting you.

You have no idea how much I despise your club and your fans and board right now.

I will celebrate if you get relegated this year.

#LeicesterMostHatedClubInTheCountry.

Good decision for the club. No matter what anyone says, he hasn't delivered at all this season . Football fans are fickle idiots sometimes
Unfortunately for Ranieri, it was the right decision. It's the same with the players - no one is bigger than the club...

You never deserved Ranieri and I really wish you'd never won it last year now, despite supporting you.
You have no idea how much I despise your club and your fans and board right now.
I will celebrate if you get relegated this year.
#LeicesterMostHatedClubInTheCountry.
Thank you for confirming you're a cnut

Damn, football can be cruel. That's two sackings he's had in England where I genuinely felt sorry for him. He just can't leave a club in disgrace it seems.

You need to try and do something to save the season. It is obvious that it is not working anymore with him. See if this will cause a positive reaction.

Not the way football has ever operated....

It's not, and it's very fanciful, but Ranieri has earned that level of support

Modern day football hasn't operated with Leicester winning league titles either... So maybe he could've been the exception?

Anyway, be hilarious if Mancini or Hodgson take over... They're both useless