QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

When we win the Euros which is the tournament that that is literally the point of. Will you apologise for firstly being incorrect and secondly for making the same joke I've heard 1000 times after choosing a self deprecating username?
You should ask to have it changed.
Honestly I really didn't get to watch a lot of the Spain matches. I'll rewatch. I do love the Netherlands and like I said before I want to be a fan. I need to find myself a Dutch boyfriend. ;)
Hoi.

I will. I'm not that petty.

Still think that your username perfectly applies to the England team.

I don't think you're petty :)

Just incorrect about the current level of international teams in Europe.

It's crazy to think that a squad made up of the players England left at home could have probably had a good tournament. Wow

Shaw's return to fitness could be a game changer against the orange chaps.

You could field Southgates mum there for the first half and Bergwijn still wouldn't be a threat.

I'm not sure where all the confidence in England is coming from in these last few pages? It's either arrogance or just people trolling/jinxing England, surely? They've been utterly awful all tournament and while the Dutch might not be amazing, I can see England really struggling vs them.

We ain't beating Netherlands, we should on paper but we have struggled this whole tournament against poorer sides thanks to awful management from southgate

You could field Southgates mum there for the first half and Bergwijn still wouldn't be a threat.

I think it's more about Shaw being able to cross so beautifully with his left rather than Trippier constantly coming back inside. Adds an entirely new dimension.

I think it's more about Shaw being able to cross so beautifully with his left rather than Trippier constantly coming back inside. Adds an entirely new dimension.

Yeah Trippier on that left side is the stuff of nightmares. For the first time this tournament I would love to watch him play there.

We ain't beating Netherlands, we should on paper but we have struggled this whole tournament against poorer sides thanks to awful management from southgate
England.. quite literally... beat a better team than the Netherlands today. No reason why England can't win

Definitely have a chance against the Netherlands, don’t fear them at all

I'm not sure where all the confidence in England is coming from in these last few pages? It's either arrogance or just people trolling/jinxing England, surely? They've been utterly awful all tournament and while the Dutch might not be amazing, I can see England really struggling vs them.
Eric Cantona said he wanted England to win the Euro's. When was the last time England won something? 1966. When was King Eric born? 1966. We beat Germany to win the World Cup, and where is the final In 2024? Germany. Maybe its all just a coincidence, or maybe its coming home.

No one likes England, you're forgiven.
well deserved you used to be such a likeable team thats why i fell in love with english football.. physically strong but technically limited but very sportsmanslike now you are the total opposite today compared to the 90s.. technically gifted players but absolute cvnts. and if we speak about guys like pickford a certain mourinho quote is needed. "if i speak what i think"

Eric Cantona said he wanted England to win the Euro's. When was the last time England won something? 1966. When was King Eric born? 1966. We beat Germany to win the World Cup, and where is the final In 2024? Germany. Maybe its all just a coincidence, or maybe its coming home.
poroblem is back then VAR didnt existed

Last edited:
Please don’t give us an England - France final. That would get football stopped