QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Well done to the Dutch. Can't help but feel they have a better bench than some of their starting players at times.

Zirkzee was amazing and the only reason why Netherlands won. World class technique, work rate, intelligence on and off the ball. Wow what a player.

Finally! Very happy to see Turkey crash out. Such a dislikeable team and fans. Glad to see them depart and the Dutchies advance.

So good to have a match you don't want ending unlike all the other shit matches that never seem to end.

Turkey will be a loss to the tournament.

A lot of boring teams left. Hopefully Spain can get it done.

Every team I’ve wanted to win the quarters has lost. What a shit weekend

The Zirkzee substitution changed the game. Turkey were brilliant after he came on.

I think England will beat the Dutch handily. Turkey might have caused them more issues.

How did Turkey not find an equaliser at the end there?! Feels like we've been robbed to not get extra time here, but had to endure it during the two previous quarters.

Another cracker of a game, which was much, much needed now. Turkey team of the tournament for me. All of their games were fireworks! That's the kind of football I want more of.

The thing about teams like Turkey, Georgia etc is that they bring excitement. Hopefully we don't have the most boring quarters with these teams that are advancing

England and Netherlands are the traditionally top two teams in this side of the bracket (once Italy was eliminated).

Turkey’s games were among the most entertaining.

The Swamp Germans took revenge for the German Germans, the Mountain Germans and the Cheese Germans

Netherlands aren't a bad side you know. You'd have to make them favourites V England