QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

The thing about teams like Turkey, Georgia etc is that they bring excitement. Hopefully we don't have the most boring quarters with these teams that are advancing

I dont think Holland or Spain have been boring. Holland have looked average at times but never dull.

Ah, finally will get some sleep tonight. They were honking and using fireworks the whole day, can’t imagine the night if they won

The Zirkzee substitution changed the game. Turkey were brilliant after he came on.

I think England will beat the Dutch handily. Turkey might have caused them more issues.
Looks the opposite to me. What has England done in this tournament so far to make you think they could beat Holland? Southgate will be even more cautious than he’s been thus far:

Looks the opposite to me. What has England done in this tournament so far to make you think they could beat Holland? Southgate will be even more cautious than he’s been thus far:

I think England will win a really boring cagey game because they have the better attacking talent.

Dortmund is just across from the Dutch border yeah? Town is probably gonna be 4:1 Dutch V English fans
About 1.5hrs from the border by car, traffic permitting. Probably a lot longer in this case, as they'll have the roads quickly congested with all their camping trailers.

Absolutely stone wall penalties between Holland and England
Likely both games go to penalties with no goals scored. Deschamps will suck all the life out of that semifinal and England and the Netherlands will mediocre each other to penalties.

I think England will win a really boring cagey game because they have the better attacking talent.
This is obviously the script. Like today, Southgate will match the formation and either beat them with better attacking talent or grind it out to pens and then gamble on our elite penalty takers.

I dont think you beat Spain

They might not have to since France will probably shithouse themselves to another final while doing absolutely nothing. But England won't beat France either.

I dont think Holland or Spain have been boring. Holland have looked average at times but never dull.
Honestly I really didn't get to watch a lot of the Spain matches. I'll rewatch. I do love the Netherlands and like I said before I want to be a fan. I need to find myself a Dutch boyfriend. ;)

:lol:

Username checks out.

When we win the Euros which is the tournament that that is literally the point of. Will you apologise for firstly being incorrect and secondly for making the same joke I've heard 1000 times after choosing a self deprecating username?

The only team that would've caused real problems to England and most likely kicked them out on this side of the table was Austria. With them gone there's no hurdle left.

England will dispatch this awful Netherlands team.

Dortmund is just across from the Dutch border yeah? Town is probably gonna be 4:1 Dutch V English fans

I'm not sure if it's still the case but I think it's seen as pretty uncool for Dutch people to care about their national team. I may be making that up.

When we win the Euros which is the tournament that that is literally the point of. Will you apologise for firstly being incorrect and secondly for making the same joke I've heard 1000 times after choosing a self deprecating username?
I will. I'm not that petty.

Still think that your username perfectly applies to the England team though.

England to play another team that goes 5 at the back?!
What does it matter. Swiss played five at the back but England played most of the game with eleven behind the ball in their own third. It was unbelievable