QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

How can you have a top player like De Ligt on the bench and keep playing this absolute dunce VVD?

After that Turkish policeman punched Cantona in the back of the head when we played Galatasaray? No they can all feck off.
Ive seen plenty of English hooligans attacking Africans in the 2004 Euros. Some horrible videos. But not every English is the same.

But then again Ive seen your posts in CE forums. They're pretty shocking. So not surprised at this vile racism on display

Always like de Vrij and thought it was strange LVG didn't bring him over along with Blind after that good 2014 world cup campaign.

I think it's the fans that's giving them a bad rep. I kinda said they are the underdogs of the tournament and looks like my words were a prophecy.

Roast turkey on cranberry walnut bread sandwich is insanely good.
Yum!

Weird feeling that - watching Memphis and Weghorst, who couldn't shoot on target, let alone score, to save their lives, when they played for us, being top Dutch strikers :lol:

Dutch used to have much better strikers in RvN, RvP, and Marco van Basten to name just a few

They're both regulars for this Dutch team, but 'top' is a strong word.