Press Conference Thread 2013/2014

Usual thing really.

1. Pleased with the Mata deal as January always a tough month to do business in thought he played well against Cardiff.
  2. Team has to step up a gear now and having Rooney and Robin back will help that.
  3. Vidal unlikely to play as the deal is going through a bit too late for him to link up with the squad but Reus has a chance as he's been training with the squad on Skype all week.
  4. Kroos deal in place for the summer, very excited about making the step up and playing for United.
  5. Valencia and Young have been told they will never, ever play for this club again, enough is enough.
  6. Fellaini is fit and that's a big lift to everyone in the south stand who will finally be able to see the game again with him back down in the dugout.

First 5 points are positive and then you killed it with point 6.

To be fair, the players we want are mostly still involved in the champions league.

Move now and that would be curtains for that for this season for them wouldn't it.

"David Moyes has confirmed Nemanja Vidic will remain #mufc captain until the end of the season. "We'll continue to play him.""

On Vidic's decision to leave #mufc in the summer, Moyes said: "It was the right decision for both club and player."

The calf injury Jonny Evans sustained at Stoke will rule the defender out of Sunday's game against Fulham.

There's also bad news for @FellainiM, who picked up a groin injury in training and could miss another week. #mufc

Meanwhile, @Ph1lj0nes, who was taken to hospital with concussion at Stoke, has "a good chance" of returning on Sunday. #mufc

Moyes on @WilfriedZaha loan to Cardiff: "The idea is he gets games, shows what he can do and comes back a better player for #mufc."

Last edited:
Moyes' press conferences are completely devoid of any charisma/passion/fight. Maybe I'm still too used to Fergie's. He always said something every week (particularly after a defeat) that ended up on the yellow ticker on SSN for the rest of the day. I've heard the journalists moan that Pellegrini is similarly dour tbh.

Moyes' press conferences are completely devoid of any charisma/passion/fight. Maybe I'm still too used to Fergie's. He always said something every week (particularly after a defeat) that ended up on the yellow ticker on SSN for the rest of the day. I've heard the journalists moan that Pellegrini is similarly dour tbh.
Holy feck.

Is there anything else people hate about Moyes?

Moyes you cnut you hardly ever make the yellow ticker on sky!!!

Holy fcuk.

Is there anything else people hate about Moyes?

Moyes you cnut you hardly ever make the yellow ticker on sky!!!
Yeah, how dare he?
I'm hardly up in arms about it. I'd prefer it this way to him putting his foot in his mouth every week. Which seemed to be happening before.

#mufc must produce quality at Arsenal. Moyes: “We’re a top side & hopefully we’ll show that. We'll do everything to pick up the 3 points.”

Boss confident fortunes will change for #mufc: “We just need to keep going because our luck will change, there's no doubt about that.”

Moyes on the twists & turns this season: “Football does that sometimes. We've just got to try to make sure it doesn't happen too often.”

David Moyes hopes for 2nd win of the season vs @Arsenal: “We got a good result against them at Old Trafford & we'll try for the same again.”

Moyes favourite song must be Get lucky.

Just stop with it already, nobody who watches the games is buying it.

Honestly Moyes is getting a ridicilously easy time from the press.

Why haven't anyone questioned his constant use of the word "luck"? Should United need luck to win against Fulham's reserve side at Old Trafford?And why isn't anyone cornering him on the team playing shit on a stick football?

It's like he's getting a free pass in these press conferences.