Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

Everytime I watch these bastards play live on TV they always seem to get a lucky win or a late one :mad:

Yet another example of a British manager who's absolutely clueless. 1-0 up and a man up, still losing. Pardew could well be sacked soon, it's just terrible management by him, and Steve Parish is not as forgiving as Mike Ashley was.

Seemed a pen to me. Benteke felt the contact and folded. defender shouldn't give him chance to go down.

Not entirely sure but it does look like his knee trips him up. Even a very slight contact will trip him up and it looks like a natural fall.

Pretty impressive from Benteke. Henderson and Coutinho wanted to take it off him but he was having none of it. Beautifully taken.

Pardew's teams always sit far too deep, at home against 10 men it was just unnecessary and asking for trouble.

Excellent. Disgusting way to win, but I don't care. Pardew fuming, Palace fans whinging, Klopp grinning..

No for Pulis to go full on troll mode on United will make the perfect day.

We're closing in boys! breathing down your necks!

Benteke surely facing a ban for dishonesty/cheating there?

The FA can't maintain its integrity around stamping simulation out of the game and not punish the worst dive in literally years!

Liverpool only 3 points behind us as things stand. Should we be worried?

about losing 6th spot? Nah. Maybe it's the master plan to avoid the Europa!

Just kidding, clearly we're still winning the league...

How fecking shit were Palace? :lol:

Second to every loose ball, dropping in too deep, being too indulgent on the ball. Bolasie was abysmal.

Palace are so shite though. They don't seem to have any technical ability. It's all about hoofing it out, trying to crowd the box and getting a shite ball in there

Watch the replay at normal speed or in slow mo...one of the most ghastly pk awards you'll ever see.

Palace sat break and tried to break (appallingly) against 10 men then hacked down a player who was running out of play. Completely handed them the game in such a pathetic manner. No blame on Benteke or the ref for me. They're not responsible for pitiful decision making and technique from one of the worst Premier League regulars ever.

Not entirely sure but it does look like his knee trips him up. Even a very slight contact will trip him up and it looks like a natural fall.

Pretty impressive from Benteke. Henderson and Coutinho wanted to take it off him but he was having none of it. Beautifully taken.

I don't disagree with the rest, but really?

Of course it was a dive, Liverpool probably deserved the win though. Palace are awful.

Looking at it in slow motion, the defenders knee clips his foot whilst Benteke is running at pace. TBH, thats more than enough to take him down. I can see why he went down and why a pen was given.

I don't disagree with the rest, but really?

Definitely. Just saw it again and you see the impact on his left foot. It happens very quickly but I thought it looked like he tripped normally.