Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

Minimal contact on the trailing foot now causes a 200lb player to lose all motor function of his leading foot and constitutes a penalty then. Good to know.

Palace are shocking and deserve to go down for the fashion in which they lost today.

Correction: The most shocking dive I've ever seen.

Incredible.

The defender was no where near him. What the actual heck?!!!!!!

Peopke are saying that's a pen?? Horrendous

Palace had a free kick with 30 seconds left and just lumped it into Mignolets hand. That dude should be fined tbh

Palace,just like Spurs yesterday,how can you be 10x times better 11v11 and then moment oppo team is one man down,you turn in side with 7 players only...thats for prison imo.

Pardew seems to always have his team on a top run of form, or lose every single game for ages.
Unfortunately the latter has ruined their jinx over Liverpool.

Oh well, doesn't make much odds though, they're hardly getting top 4! Although their fan on here the other week was thinking it was doable. He'll be full of it now!

Unbelievable that we stole that. Palace should have pushed more at 1-0.

That dive was more revolting than a Hitler salute at a Trump rally.

That was one of the most shambolic performances I've seen from a team.

1-0 up against a shit Liverpool team playing badly and they just completely threw it away.

fecking idiots

His knee did hit his leg to be fair. I'd want a penalty for United so it would be hypocritical to say it wasn't one for Liverpool

It was a dive. He felt contact and threw himself over.