Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

I can see Klopp getting 4 or 5 players in this summer.
We've already got Matip and Grujic coming in, and Markovic coming back from loan. I'd expect a keeper and a striker would be a priority.

Palace are pathetic. I hope they go down if they fail to get 3 points today.

Morono's also fouled him about six hundred times without being penalised. Moreno should've been booked in the 15th minute as well when Zaha was breaking into the box and he slid in from behind.

I must be watching a different game - Zaha for me has got no change out of Moreno and has spent more time complaining to the linesman/ ref whilst Moreno has got on with it.

Palace are such a terrible team. Pardew doing the usual good start before ending in a complete disaster routine of his.

I must be watching a different game - Zaha for me has got no change out of Moreno and has spent more time complaining to the linesman/ ref whilst Moreno has got on with it.
He's got on with it because he's the one getting away with it, what does he have to complain about :lol:

Oh for feck's sake he's actually given a penalty.

What an idiot to dive in there and give him the chance to blow his whistle.

It's no wonder Palace can't buy a win, they just seem to have no idea how to manage a match. I predict that Pardew's managerial prowess stretches as far as "Gerrit in the box. Go on my son. Get down the flank. Have a go.

Pardew's assistant was probably asking "They're down to 10. How shall we capitalise, Alan?"
"By getting in the box, going down the wing and having a go. Go on my son"

I don't believe it. I don't bloody believe it. We're so lucky.

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Possibly the most shocking dive I've seen since Ronaldo was a United man.