Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Phew, no break for Origi. Bad sprain sounds like definitely out of the 1st leg of the semi though and probably the 2nd too.

Liverpook have had 24 shots on goal to Everton's 2 (none of which were on target). Sounds like they got well and truly battered tonight.

Board can get fecked if Martinez isn't sacked. Absolutely atrocious league season with the squad and striker we have.

So I take it Everton weren't all that good today then :lol:

A tonking before a semi final can be a good thing for us.

Board can get fecked if Martinez isn't sacked. Absolutely atrocious league season with the squad and striker we have.

You were never going to do much tonight with Saturday looming.
Usually lose at Anfield as it is don't you?

Didn't see the sending off, but unless you can get that rescinded it doesn't look too good for you in defence Saturday!Even against us!

Someone needs to kick Martinez really hard in the ass

pathetic excuse of a manager

You were never going to do much tonight with Saturday looming.
Usually lose at Anfield as it is don't you?

Didn't see the sending off, but unless you can get that rescinded it doesn't look too good for you in defence Saturday!Even against us!
I don't think there's much chance of it being rescinded. He stamped on Origi's planted ankle.

I don't think they'll be getting it rescinded, tried quite hard to break his leg with impact & then trod on him from what I saw.

Awful from Everton. OK they had a player sent off, but plenty of teams have had to play with 10 men and have put in a decent performance.

I think this has to be the end for Martinez now.

Awful from Everton. OK they had a player sent off, but plenty of teams have had to play with 10 men and have put in a decent performance.

I think this has to be the end for Martinez now.

United not being one of them.

Edit: oh we had the anomaly vs city this (or last?)season. But usually, especially in europe we can't get the ball and get toyed with.

Most predictable result in a while. They're beyond useless.

United not being one of them.

Edit: oh we had the anomaly vs city this (or last?)season. But usually, especially in europe we can't get the ball and get toyed with.

Indeed, I just made a thread on this sort of area as it certainly seems that some teams function far better with 10 men than others.

Fuenes Mori seen kissing his badge in direction of everton fans after sending off, absolutely shocking is that.

Liverpool are looking a frightening prospect for next season, another fight with City for the title?

Liverpool are looking a frightening prospect for next season, another fight with City for the title?
A bit early for all that. We're not playing under any pressure in the league and Dortmund was one of those crazy games. I'd take 4th next season for sure.

That being said, considering there's no one in this Liverpool side I'd consider close to the world class bracket, Klopp's got the squad performing pretty well at the moment.

I don't think there's much chance of it being rescinded. He stamped on Origi's planted ankle.

I don't think they'll be getting it rescinded, tried quite hard to break his leg with impact & then trod on him from what I saw]

fair enough. The text service I read on "footmob" app seemed to suggest it was "Harsh", but hearing your two accounts it doesn't sound it at all!