Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Liverpool are playing with a lot of confidence so I'm not saying it was ever going to be easy.

But Everton have been fecking shocking. Even worse than their usual Derby shite.

Liverpool are playing with a lot of confidence so I'm not saying it was ever going to be easy.

But Everton have been fecking shocking. Even worse than their usual Derby shite.
I thought they started ok and looked like they could hurt us on the break but they've got worse as the half has gone on.

Liverpool now level on goal difference with us. I'd expect them to be comfortably ahead by the end of the season which could be vital for top 6.

West Ham 3-0 up, Noble with another one. Why isn't he being considered for England?

Because he's not as good as the alternatives.
You mean Henderson, Milner, Wilshere, Delph? I'd say he's been better than most of the options England have for midfield this season. Dier and him together in a midfield two could work well.

Everton have had such a shit season considering they actually have some real quality.

You mean Henderson, Milner, Wilshere, Delph? I'd say he's been better than most of the options England have for midfield this season. Dier and him together in a midfield two could work well.
He's not better than three of those. He's extremely average and benefits massively from the system that West Ham play. Totally different game at a tournament with England.

He's not better than three of those. He's extremely average and benefits massively from the system that West Ham play. Totally different game at a tournament with England.
Yeah fair point, Hodgson ruins most players.

I've seen that again and it's horrible. Hopefully not serious.

Disgusting tackle, horrible cnut is off good. United don't need to worry about this shambles of team at the weekend.

Orgii out injured I bet now for the rest of season. :mad:

Misses the semi final with Barry possibly being taken off injured as well

Looks like a possible fracture there.

Clowns in this thread thinking it's not a red.

@GifLord any chance of the goals/red card or are you only following the Utd game? Can't watch so...

Terrible Fecking tackle and initially the commentator said it was harsh.

Feel for Origi, he'd just hit some form.

He'll miss the FA Cup game against us as well and I don't see another defender on Everton's bench.