Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Fuenes Mori seen kissing his badge in direction of everton fans after sending off, absolutely shocking is that.
What a prick. My thoughts on Everton fans themselves couldn't get much lower after the Sir Bobby stand renaming tbh.

A bit early for all that. We're not playing under any pressure in the league and Dortmund was one of those crazy games. I'd take 4th next season for sure.

That being said, considering there's no one in this Liverpool side I'd consider close to the world class bracket, Klopp's got the squad performing pretty well at the moment.

It's the second part of that really isn't it. He's getting a squad with a couple of really good players, but mostly average fare playing well and scoring lots of goals. If he can bring in better players it can only improve.

you'd imagine!

No surprise tonight though. A sh!t out of form Everton, who never do well at Anfield anyway, with one eye on the Cup semi in 3 days? Was never going to be vintage.
Probably no surprise with either Watford or Palace putting in similarly lacklustre efforts.

We could have gone that route, but Palace gave us so much space it was like a testimonial. And it never helps when one of your defenders punts one in 4mins gone!
I did chuckle. Before realising he was my fantasy footy Palace defender.

It's the second part of that really isn't it. He's getting a squad with a couple of really good players, but mostly average fare playing well and scoring lots of goals. If he can bring in better players it can only improve.

you'd imagine!

No surprise tonight though. A sh!t out of form Everton, who never do well at Anfield anyway, with one eye on the Cup semi in 3 days? Was never going to be vintage.
Probably no surprise with either Watford or Palace putting in similarly lacklustre efforts.

We could have gone that route, but Palace gave us so much space it was like a testimonial. And it never helps when one of your defenders punts one in 4mins gone!
I did chuckle. Before realising he was my fantasy footy Palace defender.
That's normally where the sticking point is with Liverpool managers, transfers. If he gets it right we'll be a good side next year. Milner's been ridiculously good with the assists. Not sure how that's happened but he's contributed loads recently. Sign a good midfielder and a couple more players, maybe a striker and a keeper, and I think we'll be good to go for next season.

Yeah Everton normally fold at Anfield, although tonight was another level. I think you'll beat them comfortably on Saturday. You seem to have found a bit of form and Everton are on such a downward spiral. The other game between Palace and Watford should be more balanced.

Everton still got an inferiority complex against Liverpool then?

I didn't see the tackle. Saw the badge kissibh at a restaurant on mute. So not entirely sure what happened.
was the badge kissing really that bad?

If the fans were applauding him despite getting red, he probably thought kissing the badge was sort of a thank you.

Assuming it was intentional might be going a bit too far.

I didn't see the tackle. Saw the badge kissibh at a restaurant on mute. So not entirely sure what happened.
was the badge kissing really that bad?

If the fans were applauding him despite getting red, he probably thought kissing the badge was sort of a thank you.

Assuming it was intentional might be going a bit too far.
Tbf i heard everton fans have had a go at him.
I think in his mind he thought making a tackle like that, then kissing the badge after being sent of would earn him the adulation of the everton fans.

That's normally where the sticking point is with Liverpool managers, transfers. If he gets it right we'll be a good side next year. Milner's been ridiculously good with the assists. Not sure how that's happened but he's contributed loads recently. Sign a good midfielder and a couple more players, maybe a striker and a keeper, and I think we'll be good to go for next season.

Yeah Everton normally fold at Anfield, although tonight was another level. I think you'll beat them comfortably on Saturday. You seem to have found a bit of form and Everton are on such a downward spiral. The other game between Palace and Watford should be more balanced.

It's a really odd thing with Everton. They've got 3 players who would probably go for £40m in Stones, Barkley and Lukaku, and plenty of proven Premier league players around them.
But Martinez doesn't get enough out of them all.

Hope you're all watching tonight - huge game in the title race. This is where Arsenal prove what Champions are made of and put the fear into Leicester and Spurs. Win here and I think we'll just do it.

Hope you're all watching tonight - huge game in the title race. This is where Arsenal prove what Champions are made of and put the fear into Leicester and Spurs. Win here and I think we'll just do it.
You're mentally scarred by Wenger:(

A win would put pressure on Spurs and Leicester who aren't used to being in this position at the end of April. Arsenals experience could prove to be decisive

A win would put pressure on Spurs and Leicester who aren't used to being in this position at the end of April. Arsenals experience could prove to be decisive
What on earth are you thinking ? If Arsenal win their last 5 games (unlikely) they would still only be 2 pts above Leicester. Arsenal are already dead and buried.

What on earth are you thinking ? If Arsenal win their last 5 games (unlikely) they would still only be 2 pts above Leicester. Arsenal are already dead and buried.
Leicester don't have title winning experience and could bottle it

Pulis with that famous evil laugh in the pre match interview. That means he is in the mood :drool: