Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Serious question here- apart from Boxing Day/ New Year does anyone remeber an EPL game taking place on Thursday?

Akward, innit? Also we played Villa on Friday which was also strange for EPL.
The Friday evening games are part of the current television deal.

Pointless game really as if we're expecting Pulis and west brom to turn up here. These teams Watford, palace, Bournemouth, Wba are in can't be arsed mode now.

Weird atmosphere at The Emirates. Is this non-attendance a protest against Wenger or Kroenke? Or is it something else?

Empty seats at the Emirates to.Maybe they're fed up with Wengers philosophy.

What's the point of WBA? :mad:

Really dont see one.
Cant see them getting back into the game. When we went a goal ahead they still kept 10 guys parked in their box.
Meh, maybe they'll get a fluky goal on the break and arsenal wont score again

I can hear everything Cech is saying to his defence. It's not normally this quiet at Arsenal is it?

That was embarrassing from West Brom. Sanchez is getting a hat trick tonight.

Amazing play by West Brom there. Throw-in level with the edge of the opposition area, with a minute of added time to go in the half. End up giving away a freekick 2 yards further back, after pissing about with it for 50 seconds. Half-time.

relying on a Pulis team away from home.
I think this has been the most hopeless cause so far this season!

Hope they somehow score a goal though, just to take that cleansheet for pure fantasy footy reasons!

WBA have managed to be even worse than I expected - impressive in a way.

They have two more games before we play Leicester. If they drop points in even one, we'll be in with a shout.
Unfortunately for us, WBA don't seem to give a feck, nor does the ref for this one.

No club does better than Arsenal to hang on to top four, so not really surprised at the scoreline so far.