Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

In the first minute. They've been pathetic but Spurs have been brilliant.
Oh yeah, not taking anything away from them, when they hit form they're scary. But when defenders are just standing around then no surprise they look like Madrid every time they break.

Quite fancy Spurs to win the league, Leicester look on the edge of completely bottling it and Spurs are just crushing everyone. Vardy looks like he's getting an extended ban which would be a big problem for them.

Spurs form makes you wonder if this might finally be the season where the traditional top 4 of United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal is threatened. Interesting times.

Spurs form makes you wonder if this might finally be the season where the traditional top 4 of United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal is threatened. Interesting times.

Spurs have finished above Liverpool in 5 of the last 6 seasons tbf

It could well come down to that Chelsea- Tottenham game. If Spurs win that then they will probably catch Leicester.

Not unless the league decide to give them 8 points for that win. They are relying on Leicester dropping points which they have seldom done lately.

Liverpool? They have been in the top 4 once in the past 6 years or something like that

Our manager was too busy making notes to take notice of what players were doing.

Indeed. :wenger:

Did Ali play well against us in the MK Dons game?

I was hiding my head in shame for most of it so can't remember

He ran the midfield that day and was constantly praised by the commentator as this burgeoning talent.

That could've been LVG's 'Ronaldo' signing, but instead kept fannying around with fancy formations.

Impressive from Spurs, but can they do it on a warm, stuffy, metropolitan night in London?

Oh yeah, not taking anything away from them, when they hit form they're scary. But when defenders are just standing around then no surprise they look like Madrid every time they break.

Oh aye, Stoke have been absolutely atrocious. I mean, have they even got a midfield out there!

Not unless the league decide to give them 8 points for that win. They are relying on Leicester dropping points which they have seldom done lately.

Only 5 points behind now. Vardy banned and Leicester have trickier fixtures. The trickiest fixture left for Spurs looks to be that Chelsea game.

ShawX must be X that Cameron let Eriksen X in for Alli to score the 4th.
I knew I'd forgotten something:

Pulis said earlier he would allow ShawX back at United if he wants and United want him.

I see many people here dont rate him but actually he's brilliant this year. He's the heart of the Stoke defence, the team has kept 8 clean sheet this season, only conceded 12 goals so far (best record in the league at the moment).

in Fantasy game, ShawX has always got max bonus for his performances in the games Stoke kept clean sheet, with loads of tackles, clearance, shot blocked, interception...

Rio and Vidc are getting older now, while Jones and Smalling could play other positions like RB, DM, Evans is injury prone.

ShawX is also good in the air, which our defenders is very bad

Pique is overrated. We're talking about Man Utd defense and Premier League.
If we're finding a CB for Barcelona at La Liga, Pique is better and more suitable.
But this is United and EPL, ShawX is far better than Pique for us.
Anyway Pique deal is unreal, while ShawX is a real deal
ShawX is better than Smalling and Evans for sure.

The absolute state of Charllie Adam. How can a PL player look so overweight.

Gary+Taylor+Fletcher+Walsall+v+Leicester+City+uwDS9gNYKt6l.jpg

Only 5 points behind now. Vardy banned and Leicester have trickier fixtures. The trickiest fixture left for Spurs looks to be that Chelsea game.
The weight of fixtures is similar. Man Utd away is tougher on paper but Newcastle will likely be playing against relegation and we are quite shite. Both will play Chelsea away. Everton at home is equal to Southampton at home and Swansea at home is similar to West Brom at home.

I want Leicester to win it, but I hope we beat them when we play them. Make them see it's not as easy as they're making it.