Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

This is great to watch. I love what Pochettino has created at Spurs.

We're in that part of the season where you get teams with nothing to play for who are utter fecking shite. Spurs have been great but Stoke have been embarrassing.

Same as Chelsea on Saturday.

I know it's Stoke and they're aren't a big club and all that, but shouldn't Hughes do a little better than those 9th places every season (and it could be 10th with Chelsea only 3 points behind them)? Atleast just have one season where they're doing better.

You'd expect Spurs to run all over Chelsea if they can play like this again.

We're in that part of the season where you get teams with nothing to play for who are utter fecking shite. Spurs have been great but Stoke have been embarrassing.

Same as Chelsea on Saturday.

Yeah the wheels have clearly come off. Just waiting for the season to end.

Really shocking stuff.

I know it's Stoke and they're aren't a big club and all that, but shouldn't Hughes do a little better than those 9th places every season (and it could be 10th with Chelsea only 3 points behind them)? Atleast just have one season where they're doing better.

He's actually improved them a lot to be fair. Before he came they routinely came around 15th, now they routinely come around 9th while attempting to play proper football. Sometimes you get performances like this however. As good as Spurs have been there's no excuse for the defence being this wide open.

Is this the tenth time this season title race is over for Leicester?
I'm not saying it's over, but with the volumes of money at stake givne the crazy odds people got would you still want to stick it out?

I saw a post on LinkedIn today with someone who had a 3 bet accumulator with Hamilton to win last year's F1, something else I can't remember and LC to win the league. No idea if it was genuine but he could cash out for around 550k or wait and if it comes off win 800k. I'd be cashing out.

Does anybody else find it really depressing watching this Spurs team? They are everything United should be

I'm not saying it's over, but with the volumes of money at stake givne the crazy odds people got would you still want to stick it out?

I saw a post on LinkedIn today with someone who had a 3 bet accumulator with Hamilton to win last year's F1, something else I can't remember and LC to win the league. No idea if it was genuine but he could cash out for around 550k or wait and if it comes off win 800k. I'd be cashing out.

Yep for £550k I'd clearly be cashing out. They are still huge favourites though, if they win both their home games it's very likely theirs title.

It could well come down to that Chelsea- Tottenham game. If Spurs win that then they will probably catch Leicester.

He's actually improved them a lot to be fair. Before he came they routinely came around 15th, now they routinely come around 9th while attempting to play proper football. Sometimes you get performances like this however.

I know they've done better than under Pulis, but with the players they've bought like Shaqiri, Bojan, Imbula and Arnautovic shouldn't they get better than they were a couple of seasons ago? I don't think they're much worse than West Ham, but Bilic gets much more out of them.

Spurs deserve the title on entertainment value. I don't mind if they win it, I've always liked Spurs. My grandad lived beside the ground back in the 60's.