Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

I hope Spurs go on to win the league. Really good team.

Feck that. Why would you want one of our future competitors to get that experience and motivation of having won a league?

I've enjoyed their football and like Kane/Alli but I hope they choke and lose every game

I know they've done better than under Pulis, but with the players they've bought like Shaqiri, Bojan, Imbula and Arnautovic shouldn't they get better than they were a couple of seasons ago? I don't think they're much worse than West Ham, but Bilic gets much more out of them.

They seem to lack a bit of athleticism to me, compared to West Ham. If I were Hughes I'd be looking at bringing in some good quality athletic squad players to complement the likes of Shaqiri and Bojan. That might allow them to push on.

Another goal. Very impressive performance from Kane and Alli.

Feck that. Why would you want one of our future competitors to get that experience and motivation of having won a league?

I've enjoyed their football and like Kane/Alli but I hope they choke and lose every game

Yep this is a thing that a lot of people seem to be overlooking. Spurs winning the league is a much more dangerous prospect for the future. Considerably so that any United fan rooting for them over Leicester is crazy in my opinion.

Edit: Stoke are already on their holidays. They may as well literally go on their holidays, forfeit their remaining games and reimburse the fans. Everyone is a winner.

They're class to be fair. If they win it they absolutely deserve it.

Spurs with more goals in this game than United have in their last five league games.

Did Ali play well against us in the MK Dons game?

I was hiding my head in shame for most of it so can't remember

That defending makes me angry and I hate Stoke. Hughes should fecking castrate that defence