Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

I want Leicester to win it, but I hope we beat them when we play them. Make them see it's not as easy as they're making it.
Given that they've spent the last few decades yo-yo-ing between the various leagues, often managed by men who could simultaneously insult someone by calling them an ostrich and also boast about being more of an ostrich than the person they're insulting, I'd say they have a good idea of difficult it can be,

I don't know why but I sort of want Spurs to claw it back now.

Given that they've spent the last few decades yo-yo-ing between the various leagues, often managed by men who could simultaneously insult someone by calling them an ostrich and also boast about being more of an ostrich than the person they're insulting, I'd say they have a good idea of difficult it can be,

:lol: point taken, but to win the league...

Gary+Taylor+Fletcher+Walsall+v+Leicester+City+uwDS9gNYKt6l.jpg

Damn..... I could have been a footballer!

I want a draw tonight, i want Utd to catch either City or preferably Arsenal but i also want to see the Toon relegated before the final day.

So a draw for me.

They hardly ever feck up when Aguero is fit, reckon it'll be over by half time personally

Why are there so many empty seats, city cnuts are contagious.

Needed a great atmosphere tonight.

Feck off. Kolarov wins a free kick with a Vardy dive and Aguero scores it from offside position. Terrible refs.

Omg he's miles offside!

That's 3 games in a row now they've got refereeing decisions.

Abysmal decision. We really need video replays. Bullshit like this could cost a team a title or survival. I know the refs have to deal with this in real time and can't watch replays, but the teams shouldn't suffer because of it.

Should have given a penalty away against WBA at 1-1.

Should have had Zabaleta sent off on Saturday.

Offside goal today.

Extra 5/6 points there.

Not even a case of him being offside for a second. That was his starting position. Joke of a linesman.

Seriously, when you're missing decisions like that, you have no place anywhere in the top leagues of professional football.

He didn't even run offside. He started and finished that free kick offside and the linesman somehow missed it.