Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Love watching Dembele play. So underrated. Been key to Spurs' good form this season.

He was average last season. Mason was playing better than him. He's stepped it up big time this season.

He's always been wonderfully gifted on the ball. So balanced and strong. Goals are his biggest weakness.

Dembélé is the type of player Ando should have become. Very similar play styles and movement.

Imagine if Spurs won the league and Poch declared it 'job done' and took the United job.

Glaston's joy would almost immediately be destroyed.
It's a crying shame LvG never went to Spurs. His 'philosophy' and 'process' spiel would have been music to the ears of glaston, who'd of lapped it all up before disappearing when LvG inevitably started fecking up. In fact this almost certainly should have happened.

If he did win the league, would Barcelona fancy him? I know he managed Espanyol, but would that stop him taking the Barca job? We are all plotting ways to upset Glaston.:lol:
That's actually not a bad shout. I could see him going there, if not next season then a couple of years from now.

Imagine if Spurs won the league and Poch declared it 'job done' and took the United job.

Glaston's joy would almost immediately be destroyed.
Oh I am sure in that case he will be very quick in declaring that Poch is overrated and Spurs mainly won the league because of the brilliant Levy, their youth which are that good that even Mourinho had played them, and because of himself.

It's a crying shame LvG never went to Spurs. His 'philosophy' and 'process' spiel would have been music to the ears of glaston, who'd of lapped it all up before disappearing when LvG inevitably started fecking up. In fact this almost certainly should have happened.

It's a crying shame LVG didn't go anywhere that wasn't United.

Both Leicester and Spurs winning the title have ups and downs. Leicester have Vardy, Spurs have Glaston. I wouldn't have to listen to Vardy's smugness all summer though.

Spurs becoming attractive to top players is the tge bigger downside oh and Spurs fan proclaiming they're now a bigger club than us.

If Leicester win they'll appreciate it for what it was and then go back to obscurity

He was average last season. Mason was playing better than him. He's stepped it up big time this season.

He's always been wonderfully gifted on the ball. So balanced and strong. Goals are his biggest weakness.

Dembélé is the type of player Ando should have become. Very similar play styles and movement.

He's one of those lowkey midfielders that Spurs snapped up around the same time we were linked with him when he was at Fulham.

He's far from spectacular, but he's wonderfully efficient.

He's one of those lowkey midfielders that Spurs snapped up around the same time we were linked with him when he was at Fulham.

He's far but spectacular, but he's wonderfully efficient.
The whole caf wanted him, then he went shit and it looked like we got it wrong (like schneiderlin in the summer). Turns out the caf was right after all. Hopefully Schneiderlin turns it around as well.

Good half from Spurs ... just a pity Eriksen hit the woodwork. Hopefully Stoke will run out of steam as the 2nd half wears on - they've had to work really hard and I doubt their players can match our energy levels.

The whole caf wanted him, then he went shit and it looked like we got it wrong (like schneiderlin in the summer). Turns out the caf was right after all. Hopefully Schneiderlin turns it around as well.
It's typical CAF midfield conundrum. X is exactly what we are lacking, to X is shite/was overated/should get rid, to X I always said we should have gone for him 2 years ago.

If you ask me id swap Dembele for Mop.Head in a fraction of nanosecond.

It's a no-contest. There are many midfielders in the PL that we'd benefit from over Mr. Elbows.

He was out of favour for a bit but I can't remember him being extra shit. Yeah, it was gutting when it was plainly obvious he fit the bill for us around that time.

Hopefully we don't lose out to them again for the other Moussa Dembele at Fulham who is out of contract in the summer! He looks like he's going to be a star as well.

Stoke have been shite. This 'can he do it on a cold monday/wednesday whatever day night..at Stoke' myth is a thing of the past.No longer works, they play better at weekends away from home these days.

He never actually went shit, he had a hip injury he couldn't shake and it restricted him for 18 months. He started really well at Spurs but then struggled to be totally fit until the second half of last season.

Arnautovic has just ran around and looked disappointed at every available opportunity.

Commentator calling for the penalty for that ffs.

If that's a penalty then you'd have several a game, that's just from Smalling as well.

Thinks he's Ibrahimovic, plays like Abramovic.

It's so blatantly obvious that he's trying to be like Ibrahimovic. He's even copied his look of disappointment after missing an opportunity.

Would hate to see Stoke equalise. Such a nothing club that's most famous for a time when a clogger could throw it into the net.