Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Hope Spurs can kill this game off early on. I can see it being the kind where somebody like Arnautovic gets something out of nowhere, they severely dent Spurs' title hopes, and then go back to being irrelevant next week.

Very good start from Spurs, looked brilliant so far.

Spurs play the kind of football I dream of us playing. Pochettino knows how to get a team playing football the way it should be played.

Win this and it's just 5 points with Leicester having away games at United and Chelsea, with Everton home.

Spurs got difficult fixtures too though with Saints at home, Chelsea away and a Newcastle team away who probably need points in the last game.

Please tell me we are banning Glaston if they win the league.

Please tell me we are banning Glaston if they win the league.
I don't know man. Perhaps he'll turn into a calm, thoughtful, poster. I'm sure there has to be some kind of journey before he reaches FCBarca level of smugness.

I don't know man. Perhaps he'll turn into a calm, thoughtful, poster. I'm sure there has to be some kind of journey before he reaches FCBarca level of smugness.
That will be if he starts calling an imaginary religion Pochism

Spurs playing some good football but Stoke are rubbish.
We dodged a bullet never going for Shaqiri, he looks very chunky.

Imagine if Spurs won the league and Poch declared it 'job done' and took the United job.

Glaston's joy would almost immediately be destroyed.
If he did win the league, would Barcelona fancy him? I know he managed Espanyol, but would that stop him taking the Barca job? We are all plotting ways to upset Glaston.:lol:

Both Leicester and Spurs winning the title have ups and downs. Leicester have Vardy, Spurs have Glaston. I wouldn't have to listen to Vardy's smugness all summer though.