Norwich (A)
West Ham (A)
Bournemouth (H)

Crystal Palace (H)
Leicester (H)
Norwich (A)
West Ham (A)
Bournemouth (H)

Palace have some powerhouses up front. They will score at least one against you. Leicester going for the league and it's far from wrapped up. Vardy will be back and fresh. Norwich relegation fight. And West Ham have Donkey Kong playing to go to the Euros.

You're nowhere near getting 15 points. ;)

We should win all of the above. We won't, but we should.
I know we beat West Ham in the cup but that's not a game you'd expect us to be favorites for. I don't see us winning at Norwich or vs Leicester either.

Guys it Arsenal, they'll take the fourth spot. It's in their blood.

Palace have some powerhouses up front. They will score at least one against you. Leicester going for the league and it's far from wrapped up. Vardy will be back and fresh. Norwich relegation fight. And West Ham have Donkey Kong playing to go to the Euros.

You're nowhere near getting 15 points. ;)

That's pretty obvious. We can't win 3 Premier League games in a row, let alone 5.

Spurs have a really hard fixture list. Newcastle on the final day won't be easy if they need a result to stay up. Southampton, Chelsea and stoke are hard games as well.

I can see you getting 9 absolute max. But I've probably jinxed myself now. You're welcome. :)

Spurs have a really hard fixture list. Newcastle on the final day won't be easy if they need a result to stay up. Southampton, Chelsea and stoke are hard games as well.
Depends which Chelsea team turns up, as evidenced by yesterday's performance v City. Was hoping they could do us a favour :mad:

Leicester:
Swansea (H)
Man United (A)
Everton (H)
Chelsea (A)

Spurs:
Stoke (A)
West Brom (H)
Chelsea (A)
Saints (H)
Newcastle (A)

Man City:
Newcastle (A)
Stoke (H)
Saints (A)
Arsenal (H)
Swansea (A)

Arsenal:
West Brom (H)
Sunderland (A)
Norwich (H)
Man City (A)
Villa (H)

Man United:
Palace (H)
Leicester (H)
Norwich (A)
West Ham (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Our run in would be like a dream come true in the Fergie days chasing a title

WTF man, the last thing I want is to be in a fight for top 4 with Arsenal - no way they are going to lose it. Ah well, time to accept the fact that there will be no CL next season.

There is this weird scenario where we might not get CL even if we finish 4th if I am not mistaken. If City win the UCL and finish 5th and Liverpool win the EL, then I don't think we would get CL qualification.

There is this weird scenario where we might not get CL even if we finish 4th if I am not mistaken. If City win the UCL and finish 5th and Liverpool win the EL, then I don't think we would get CL qualification.
Arsenal should be more worried than us. They're the kings of 4th and look to have it sewn up this year as well.

Arsenal should be more worried than us. They're the kings of 4th and look to have it sewn up this year as well.
Yeah, but if City finish 3rd and Arsenal 4th, it wouldn't be a problem, apart from us not getting UCL of course. The commentators for the United game mentioned that only 5 teams are allowed in the UCL Qualification process from one nation. The only way that logic can be defied is if City finish 5th, win the UCL and Pools win the Europa. That would technically mean 6 clubs from England are a part of next years UCL which isn't allowed.

I don't think this will happen anyways, City are likely to get 3rd and Gunner 4th unless they capitulate.

A couple of Iniesta's passes in the last 5 mins have been hilarious.

How do you rate Eric Dier? I think he's been one of the best midfielders this season, but still a difficult one. Will he stay at this level?