Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Jamie Vardy definitely isn't having a party.

Glad I put money on Spurs to win the league earlier this week

So is it Spurs title now, or Arsenal more likely with their run-in?

I don't like Vardy but I don't see how or why you lot prefer Spurs to win it. Their fans are just as insufferable as Arsenal's, arguably worse. The thought of Daniel Levy winning the league sickens me too.

It's the player on the pitch who you should be rooting for. Spurs have played the best overall football this season. Best attack, the best defence and are the most entertaining side.

Had they not been in The Europa League, it would probably have been their year.

But I think Leicester winning it is a fantastic story for football and a great motivator for any player playing down the lower leagues.

Think both decisions were harsh, so can't help but feel sorry for Leicester here.

On the other hand though, we've got a proper title race now.

Vardy having his Gerrard-moment? Leicester are still 7 ahead of Spurs and potentially 4 if Spurs win. Not THAT much of a disaster but it's getting tight at the top of the table.

The thing that annoys me about Moss is that no way will he be consistent with other similar decisions in other games.

There's no way that's a penalty either for my liking.

I hope Leicester didn't just wake up and realise that they're Leicester.

"I did it Dougal! I fixed it...DOUGAL! WHAT THE FECK AM I DOING ON THIS FECKIN' AIRPLANE WHEEL AARRRRGHH"

Still huge favorites but Arsenal will crawl back into this today. I reckon Spurs will drop points to Stoke tomorrow.

Arsenal could just be 4 points behind Leicester when they play vs Swansea :eek:

What's with all the West Ham supporting in here? You people are weird as feck.
Same. I don't understand it.

A few weeks back people on here were slating the scousers for not cheering Leicester on, and now the majority in the thread are doing just that.

Quick, someone bump the "can we still win the title" thread

Atleast there's gonna be some excitement about the title again if Tottenham win tomorrow.

It feels like Leicester only lose under bizarre circumstances. The Arsenal game was similarly weird.

Still going by my prediction in January that Tottenham will win the league and Leicester will bottle it late.

So how the feck is that not a penalty then? Hypocritical cnut.