Premier League Gameweek 9

Antonio on Martínez surely a straightforward route to a win for West Ham, albeit Lopeegui is useless

That defending from Dan Burn is some of the worst defending I've seen. He's slow but the lack of awareness there was criminal. He made it easy from Neto and Jackson.

He’s onside there. Don’t understand why it is taking so long.

Fofana's long ass legs playing him onside twice? :lol:

Still no clue why this takes so long either, and especially so when it's so obvious.

Hate that sort of foul not being punished. So cynical and the ref just ignores it.

West Ham look so disorganized whenever I watch them this season.

Man Utd should be up by a couple at least.

Paqueta surely won't last 90 today.
Booked and already made a few fouls after.

Probably subbed soon

I like Dalot but that was one heck of a miss, especially after getting a good touch on it initially.

Poor from Pope. I really don't see how he is better than Pickford.

Saka and Timber starts but Partey at RB... Diaz and Salah needs to have a very off day to get something out of the game.

Saka and Timber starts but Partey at RB... Diaz and Salah needs to have a very off day to get something out of the game.
Is that where he’s playing? The PL app has Arsenal playing a back three and Partey is midfield.

Is that where he’s playing? The PL app has Arsenal playing a back three and Partey is midfield.
Timber has to be at LB against Salah and we don't really do back three. Partey will shift up a little bit when we get the ball but Saka will be harmless without a real fullback.
The only sub that would allow some sort of shape change is Jorginho and even that would be to get even more defensive.
I think this will be a tough 90 minutes of soaking pressure even with those 2 back in the squad. Set-pieces and inshallah is on the menu.

Balotelli like from Isak there, just try to slide it at the far post....

Hopefully, Timber is ready to go. I would not have as much faith in the alternatives trying to follow Salah all game.

Genuinely VAR is all over the show, delighted they turned that over.... but they wouldn't and don't most of the time. Consistency in the mud as per usual.

So after All the cry arsing from the gooners, we're both basically missing two starters each in the Line ups.

So after All the cry arsing from the gooners, we're both basically missing two starters each in the Line ups.
Neither of our 2 returnees are fit for a game like this. I'd be shocked if either play the full game.
You're not missing Salah and VVD, Alisson and Jota are not as bad as missing Odegaard and Saliba to be fair.

Bruno always seems to take a wild shot at the end of these matches which kills the clock.

Scouse logic?

Arsenal have a half fit Saka, and have had to mess their back 4 around. Plus don't have Odegaard.

You're replacing Jota with an 80m guy and the backup keeper isn't too bad.

Partey v Diaz feels a massive mismatch. I'd have put Zinchenko in but guessing he's lacking fitness? Moved Timber to the right etc.

Scouse logic?

Arsenal have a half fit Saka, and have had to mess their back 4 around. Plus don't have Odegaard.

You're replacing Jota with an 80m guy and the backup keeper isn't too bad.

Nunez is an 80m guy the same way Antony is an 80m guy. And the backup keeper is, well, the backup keeper for a reason.

Nunez is an 80m guy the same way Antony is an 80m guy. And the backup keeper is, well, the backup keeper for a reason.
But the point is a valid comparison would be have a half fit Salah, no Van Dijk and whoever you rate as the key Liverpool midfielder out.
Plus moving Trent to centre back and bringing a centre mid in as right back.