Premier League Gameweek 9

Really need an Arsenal top display here, as GNev salivating over Liverpool, the commentator "poet" dusting off pre-arranged prose, all after that scandalous VAR decision would be too much.

But the point is a valid comparison would be have a half fit Salah, no Van Dijk and whoever you rate as the key Liverpool midfielder out.
Plus moving Trent to centre back and bringing a centre mid in as right back.
I don't care about the finer details in what either of those fans moan about. I'm looking forward to draw with a red card or two each.

I just found it funny that in your post fecking Nunez suddenly became "the 80m guy". That's all.

Neither of our 2 returnees are fit for a game like this. I'd be shocked if either play the full game.
You're not missing Salah and VVD, Alisson and Jota are not as bad as missing Odegaard and Saliba to be fair.
Alisson is a better player in his position than either of Saliba or Odegaard. He's part of our big three.

Arsenal are in horrible form, would be shocked if they even get a draw. Liverpool should win this comfortably.

Ref just watches Van D elbow into him then kick him and just says i'm watching you.
Yes...dish a card you pleb

Would have been red if a united player elbow another player like what vvd did.

Incredible moment in football history as Saka scores past the greatest second choice goalkeeper of all time.

Please let Liverpool lose this one so I won't have to hear my colleagues mock United in office tomorrow.