Premier League Gameweek 9

No idea how I’d find the stat but this must surely be the deepest into a season where 4 teams still haven’t won a single match

No idea how I’d find the stat but this must surely be the deepest into a season where 4 teams still haven’t won a single match

Southampton simply aren't good enough, they'll be in the 15-20 point bracket imo.

I do think the late comeback is surely what Wolves need to get a couple of wins soon, homes v Palace and Southampton so huge opportunity for them now to get out of bottom 3.

Feel bad for Wieffer. Seems to have lost his starting position as well.

Still think he has what it takes to make it, but must not be feeling very confident atm.

Just seen Wolves’ equaliser. Absolute bonkers way for Brighton to throw the game away :lol:

Everton-Fulham is certainly end to end.

Find it amazing when PL players cannot get their corner above the first player's waistline.

I dont think its a lack of quality at the bottom of the table. I think the midtable quality is just really high and theres very few teams that freshly promoted sides have a realistic chance of getting points against.
Brighton, Brentford, Bournemouth and Forest have all started the season really well and all have some very good players. I'd say your looking at fulham, everton, wolves for teams they can take points off and palace primarily due to a lack of team balance rather than quality in their case. I think everyone above them sides should be beating promoted teams home and away fairly comfortably.

Falcao was a massive risk as he was coming off a lengthy injury and welbeck was not injury prone when we sold him and was the only striker we had that had pace compared to rvp, rooney and falcao.

The reality is we became a toxic club once we started moving on all the players that were around when fergie was in charge and the standards, values and professionalism went out the window for big shiny overrated signings
Maybe I’m misremembering, but I seem to remember welbeck already being fairly injury prone. He’d had his issues at least.

Agree that Welbeck had the advantage of pace, but he was usually played out wide anyway. We had Hernandez offering pace through the middle, but Van Gaal in his wisdom sent him out on loan.

That’s another story though - his awful recruitment. I actually think he set us back more than Moyes did. He decided to ship out Hernandez, Jonny Evans, Welbeck, Rafael - all of whom had won titles with us - to sign the likes of Rojo and Darmian.

Cult singer Ian Astbury in attendance, seen them live in the summer as part of festival weekend, his guitarist Billy Duffy a bit of an asshole stopping the concert wanting someone in the crowd to stop waving a Palestine flag.

This is a horrific performance and it's not the first time under Dyche. He will get you enough points to stay up but he's a manager that shouldn't really be on the wish list of PL clubs.

This is a horrific performance and it's not the first time under Dyche. He will get you enough points to stay up but he's a manager that shouldn't really be on the wish list of PL clubs.
Watching the game (while drinking red wine) and Everton are looking extremely poor. I wonder how long Dyche gets to continue. Hope you guys stay up.

Watching the game (while drinking red wine) and Everton are looking extremely poor. I wonder how long Dyche gets to continue. Hope you guys stay up.
I think due to the ownership stuff they're keen to keep him in as long as possible until the summer.

How does Braithwaite not get in this team? Our previous owners would have happily paid £70M for the future Beckenbauer yet he is bench warming!