Premier League Gameweek 9

So not a single mention of VVD avoiding a clear by the Sky pundits
What do you mean ? Talk about VVD and miss those 3 minutes about their new Sky Atlantic show ? You're out of your mind.

Why don't they give the direct 90 degree view from the sidelines on the offside calls always? I feel this one was reasonably routine but the angle made it not completely certain from my broadcast. This should be a minute deal, and we are there instead wondering if they are desperately looking to call it back for something else.

We will never have another season like last year in terms of injuries. The gods gave us one chance and it's now back to normal.

We will never have another season like last year in terms of injuries. The gods gave us one chance and it's now back to normal.
I don't know if this normal either. This looks like we are back in the bad luck category.

TAA is such a hit and hope player.

Everytime he gets the ball his first thought seems to be, do I spam a cross or take a shot?

What really is starting to get to me is how subjective VAR seems to be. Today VAR seemed desperate to disallow a goal that was clearly onside from the very first replay. It took them a couple minutes to even work out that VVD was the furthest defender back.

But in our last game VAR intervenes to overturn the referees decision to give Saliba a caution.

Football seems unique amongst sport in that it seems hell bent on removing the people fans came to see (the players) doing the thing fans came to see (score goals) at every opportunity.
feck it
Just started this
I’m creating a post

https://chng.it/4BH2QVyZC2

Subbing Diaz for Gakpo should be grounds for firing on the spot. What a waste of a player he is.

Really need to do more with this period of the game. Not testing Raya at all.

We are dropping too far back and we don't have Saliba or Gabriel. Need a third or we are not getting the win.

Arsenal do love their turf time. Would be interesting to see the league stat on time players spend on the ground,

Wouldn’t have given the ball back if I were Konate.

Funny how city and Liverpool never pick up injuries as much as like us and Arsenal

Arsenal might win this game but these injuries are going to hurt them in the coming weeks.

20 minutes against Mo Salah. Good luck kid :o

Individually lots of terrible performances here. Trent up there with the worst of them.