Premier League Gameweek 9

Dont see us winning the league this year.
Not based on these first few months.
Especially not the attitude that we have seen as soon as we see something not going our way too defensive.

It just struck me how frustrating it is to watch a game like this as a United knowing that the result is of absolutely no relevance to us as we are so fecking shite.

Games of the likes of Ipswich, Palace, and Bournemouth are of more relevance to our position in the table. Yet, we keep on going with EtH.

Anthony Taylor is a scouse loving wanker. It's like playing against 12 men when he's the referee.

Watching these teams, we aren't a million miles away from them.
I beg to differ. We're miiiiles away - and that counts our squad, our manager, our management, and our owners.

Only place we beat them is history and brand value - and fanbase ;)

I beg to differ. We're miiiiles away - and that counts our squad, our manager, our management, and our owners.

Only place we beat them is history and brand value - and fanbase ;)
I meant in terms of distance. We're in the same city today.

Not that Arsenal had anyone still able to head it, but that's scandalous goal kick call late on.
Like they wanted to avoid any last drama!

There is just virtually nothing that goes against Pool except for the high boot that wasnt....not bad.

Such a cowardly second half by Arteta/Arsenal. A couple of defensive injuries and they park the bus. Liverpool were there for the taking.
There's a clip where he is desperately telling them to move up. I don't think the team trusted Skelley or Kiwior. But you're right, they were there for the taking.

Wow. First draw of the season and we didn’t play well. But it was the 2nd hardest fixture of the season and we got a result.

Such a cowardly second half by Arteta/Arsenal. A couple of defensive injuries and they park the bus. Liverpool were there for the taking.
The whole defensive backline is out mate. Even white usually plays RB. I'm sure you know this from the defensive troubles you had last season? How did that work out?

Arteta needs to stop putting the brakes on when we get the lead. Especially when you are missing your whole defense. Poor management there because we had them them reeling.

City top already and they’ve barely been half decent. Be a mug to say they aren’t just going to knock another title out.

Will take that. Awful performance but a point away to Arsenal after going behind twice is fine.

Fun game, fair result. Arsenal could've won it if they hadnt just entirely stopped playing football after the 2-1. Bit cowardly.