Premier League Gameweek 8

Your typical post international break game, reckon we will nick a winner. At worst will still remain unbeaten in the season. Our away record in the last 14 odd games is ridiculous. About 12 clean sheets and 11/12 wins and no losses.

Really should be winning this despite being 10 men. It wouldn't stop City winning, a red card I mean, these are the margins.

You called the nicked winner.
Just for the wrong team.

Here's me enjoying and laughing at Arsenal losing and then remembering FPL. :( ffs.

What are your thoughts on tomorrow’s game?
We are horrible against Liverpool. I think I read only 2 wins out of the last 16? Missing Cucurella will hurt us more than people think, so a lot will come down to how well we handle not having him on the overload.

I think we are starting to play better and form a style of our own, but talk of us being “contenders” is VERY immature.

I would go Liverpool 2 Chelsea 1?

Big test for sure. You guys are playing so well.

It doesn't work like that now does it? He tried for the ball so it can only be a yellow.

Only a red if it's clearly not an attempt at the ball or dangerous I think?

Double jeopardy or something?

That’s correct. If it’s a penalty, it’s only a yellow now

It doesn't work like that now does it? He tried for the ball so it can only be a yellow.

Only a red if it's clearly not an attempt at the ball or dangerous I think?

Double jeopardy or something?
Was much better when it was a red too. The utlimate magic if it went for you, absolute disaster if against you.

Have to admit the Bournemouth fans singing the Saliba song is pretty funny though :lol:
What a shit weekend...

We are horrible against Liverpool. I think I read only 2 wins out of the last 16? Missing Cucurella will hurt us more than people think, so a lot will come down to how well we handle not having him on the overload.

I think we are starting to play better and form a style of our own, but talk of us being “contenders” is VERY immature.

I would go Liverpool 2 Chelsea 1?

Big test for sure. You guys are playing so well.
Well we might be without Mac Allister which would be a boost to you. Honestly we’ve not played anyone really good so far, so it makes tomorrow interesting. We’re more conservative than we were under Klopp.

Could be a draw but I think we’re marginal favourites.

Well we might be without Mac Allister which would be a boost to you. Honestly we’ve not played anyone really good so far, so it makes tomorrow interesting. We’re more conservative than we were under Klopp.

Could be a draw but I think we’re marginal favourites.
Anfield makes you automatically favorite. Nothing marginal for me