Premier League Gameweek 8

City seem to have conceded early a few times this season. Usually go on to score about 6.

City are just so poor. So easily to walk through the midfield.

Are City going to get lucky again like they did against Fulham who missed 2 or 3 one on ones?

It seems like every game I watch of City this season, they go 1-0 down and the other team squanders plenty of opportunities to make it 2 or 3 and then City ends up winning 4-1.

It seems like every game I watch of City this season, they go 1-0 down and the other team squanders plenty of opportunities to make it 2 or 3 and then City ends up winning 4-1.
They definitely miss Rodri, they’ve just got a shitload of firepower up top

I thought City will be more motivated for this game after Arsenal lost but they always seem so off. I still expect them to win 3-1 though. Gonna be a long season for them with Rodri out.

That defender always scores them bangers. Imagine Martinez or Dalot doing them.

This game was done once Semedo missed.

7 touches from Haaland so far and City have had 81% possession of the ball. How is that even possible?

It's crazy watching City they don't even need to be that good when the opposition have been working all week on sitting 11 players inside the 18 yard box

It's like teams have basically given up before the game begins giving City a massive advantage. They're doing nothing special here it's just that Wolves have decided to have a deep narrow block so City have 80% possession

City seem to have conceded early a few times this season. Usually go on to score about 6.

They've kept one clean sheet all season in the league. I do think if teams actually show some bottle and attack them they are very vulnerable this season to quick counters and decent set pieces without Rodri.

Can't see Wolves holding on but they will drop points to better teams in next few months with these issues. We saw it at Newcastle two weeks ago.