Premier League Gameweek 8

The nightmare scenario is the league actually grow balls and pass City's inevitable punishment, which will definitely be at least 3 points THIS season, and Arsenal drop to 3rd behind Liverpool.

Leaving them to win it by default.
I don't think there's any real chance of Liverpool finishing above Arsenal to be honest. Arsenal are a very very good team.

I don't think there's any real chance of Liverpool finishing above Arsenal to be honest. Arsenal are a very very good team.
Liverpool were supposed to have this huge drop off, yet are top with just 1 blemish v Forest.
Imagine if Slot actually gets them going.

It's definitely one to be wary of, however keen people are to write them off.

That's the 2nd time today, Kudus was weirdly given a yellow card initially before VAR rectified it
Yeah I think VAR was absolutely correct that time! Shocking yellow that (initially) was. This one was 50/50, I could see it as either a red or yellow.

I think it's hilarious that when Romano makes tweets about actual football he always drops clangers.

Clear red because I despise Arsenal

I really like this Semenyo guy. Hope we are in the mix for him.

So this is what happens when Arsenal don't put 10 men behind the ball

Liverpool will be favourites for the title soon. A lot is falling into place for them.

It's gone under the radar, and he's been better lately than his first season, but Raya has been punished for maybe 1 of about 15 massive howlers he's made since signing for Arsenal.

Alan Smith should not be co-comms for any goons game. Calling that Raya mistake a great bit of goalkeeping ffs.

Difference between Odegaard and Trossard there. No way Martin makes that dumb play. He has more awareness than that. Compounded by Saliba making completely the wrong decision.

3 halves of football with 10 men in 8 games.

Difference between Odegaard and Trossard there. No way Martin makes that dumb play. He has more awareness than that. Compounded by Saliba making completely the wrong decision.

3 halves of football with 10 men in 8 games.
Maybe if your whole gameplan wasn't built entirely around snidey tactical fouls, you'd have fewer players sent off for snidey tactical fouls?

The 6 second rules for keepers is never enforced. Raya takes the piss with that
It hasn't been a rule for years has it?
It's why fans stopped very exaggeratedly counting, having started at 5!

And counting way too quickly.

It hasn't been a rule for years has it?
It's why fans stopped very exaggeratedly counting, having started at 5!

And counting way too quickly.
I don't think it ever stopped being a rule. It was just enforced for a couple of weeks in about 2005 and then never again.

Your typical post international break game, reckon we will nick a winner. At worst will still remain unbeaten in the season. Our away record in the last 14 odd games is ridiculous. About 12 clean sheets and 11/12 wins and no losses.

Really should be winning this despite being 10 men. It wouldn't stop City winning, a red card I mean, these are the margins.

Arsenal love a red card don't they

Intrigued to see how Liverpool look against Chelsea. They really haven't faced any particularly good teams yet. Arsenal are significantly worse this season than last. If City do lose the title this season I suspect it will be on a technicality due to the 115 charges.