Premier League Gameweek 8

Your typical post international break game, reckon we will nick a winner. At worst will still remain unbeaten in the season. Our away record in the last 14 odd games is ridiculous. About 12 clean sheets and 11/12 wins and no losses.

Really should be winning this despite being 10 men. It wouldn't stop City winning, a red card I mean, these are the margins.
I’d share this view if Saka, Odegaard and Martinelli weren’t all missing.

As it is, I’d take a draw if you offered me one now.

Arsenal have discipline issues and it reflects Arteta's antics on the sidelines.
Its made us into a title challenger from total midtable mediocrity and a world wide meme. So I am all for it.

I’d share this view if Saka, Odegaard and Martinelli weren’t all missing.

As it is, I’d take a draw if you offered me one now.
Martinelli was benched by Trossard in numerous games. We have still won without Odeegaard at Villa and Spurs and almost against City.

I totally get your point but at the end of the season games like these we look back on thinking what if. A draw wouldn't be bad but a win keeps the pressure on City.

Its made us into a title challenger from total midtable mediocrity and a world wide meme. So I am all for it.
You've bottled back to back titles. Cool your jets on the meme front.

They changed it for this season

Pretty certain they haven't they're trialling giving a corner instead of indirect free kick, not in our league though. Should be said free kick but its never been enforced properly...

Arsenal are in a contest with themselves for winning stupidest red card of the season.

Was though on goal and pulled down.

He was miles from goal though so "clear goalscoring chance" is debatable.
It was debatable if Raya kept running out. But he retreated and Evanilson had the jump on Saliba which means he would have been one on one with the keeper.

You've bottled back to back titles. Cool your jets on the meme front.
Keeping an almost 100% win record in the last few months is bottling it, last season. Yes, you're right.

As for the meme front, there's other clubs who have taken that spot over.

Was though on goal and pulled down.

He was miles from goal though so "clear goalscoring chance" is debatable.

Don't think there's much debate in it... If Saliba vanished and play continued it's pretty certain yer man would run onto that and be one vs one.

The way you capitulated that several point lead over City was hardly surprising when your manager doesn't radiate composure. He behaves like a maniac on the touchline and that behaviour can rub off on the players.

Keeping an almost 100% win record in the last few months is bottling it, last season. Yes, you're right.

As for the meme front, there's other clubs who have taken that spot over.
Who was top of the league going into those last few months?

There's something in the water in North London

White trainer overload in the Sky studio.

It's gone under the radar, and he's been better lately than his first season, but Raya has been punished for maybe 1 of about 15 massive howlers he's made since signing for Arsenal.

Yep, he's extremely lucky. Could have cost his team multiple goals already this season but somehow gets away with it.

8 seconds

"Under these new rules, if goalkeepers go over the permitted eight seconds, the referee can give the opposition a throw-in, in line with the penalty spot, or a corner"
A throw in? That's weird.