Premier League Gameweek 8

Another pen, and a red surely?
100% the ref went for the card and was bullied by the arsenal players and didn’t even produce a yellow. It’s not protected by double jeopardy rule as he made no attempt to play the ball.

100% the ref went for the card and was bullied by the arsenal players and didn’t even produce a yellow. It’s not protected by double jeopardy rule as he made no attempt to play the ball.

The goalie was diving to try and get the ball though. You'd be hard pressed to make the case he unequivocally wasn't attempting to play the ball.

After this match, it is clear and obvious - "21 seasons and counting..."

Is there a worse diver in the league than Jesus? The guy is more interested in hitting the deck than getting a shot away.

The goalie was diving to try and get the ball though. You'd be hard pressed to make the case he unequivocally wasn't attempting to play the ball.

I was about to reply to the post too saying "yeah he made no attempt to play the ball apart from his attempt to play the ball" but then looked at the replay.

He 100% knows he isn't getting the ball and his dive is a clear indication he knows it, doesn't even dive in the right direction :lol:

I was about to reply to the post too saying "yeah he made no attempt to play the ball apart from his attempt to play the ball" but then looked at the replay.

He 100% knows he isn't getting the ball and his dive is a clear indication he knows it, doesn't even dive in the right direction :lol:

I'll have to watch it again

Exactly no chance he’s getting the ball his only intention is to take the man. Red card.

I always predict city to concede nowadays on super 6.

They’re going to need about 3 more

Don't think City are capable of keeping clean sheets and won't keep many this season. Will be quite surprised if they do win today.

Don't think City are capable of keeping clean sheets and won't keep many this season. Will be quite surprised if they do win today.
Surprisingly, Onana is leading the clean sheet list.

There’s no way City aren’t scoring at least 2 or 3. Wolves cannot keep this up unless of course they score a few more themselves

Feels like they always concede first and then go on to win 4-1.

Savinho made that freekick, the Wolves defender wasn’t moving his leg after a legitimate attempt to keep the ball.

Rico Lewis is shite. Like a crap Trent without any of the attacking contributions.