Premier League Gameweek 8

Monitor check so Arsenal going down to 10 men yet again...

Saliba misses Liverpool at home now.

Gilett on VAR+ Webb in the stands, the Anti-Arsenal Avengers in full force

He will miss the Liverpool game.
Everything falling nicely for those feckers

Are referees afraid to give reds now ? 2nd time today there has been a blatant red yet the ref gives a yellow and VAR ask to review

Looking forward to seeing Arsenal's 10-0-0 formation again.

50/50 to me that.

Long way for the attacker to go and Ben White isn't exactly slow.

Reckon the on field decision should have stuck, no matter if it was red or yellow, wasn't enough on VAR to say it's definite either way imo.

Not complaining it was a red, but could see why he could have stuck with yellow.

50/50 to me that.

Reckon the on field decision should have stuck, no matter if it was red or yellow, wasn't enough on VAR to say it's definite either way imo.

Not complaining it was a red, but could see why he could have stuck with yellow.

White is the other side of the pitch, no way he's stopping him getting a shot away

50/50 to me that.

Agreed. VAR can undermine refs in situations where they have had a good view of the situation. They end up changing their decision to align with whatever VAR suggests.

The nightmare scenario is the league actually grow balls and pass City's inevitable punishment, which will definitely be at least 3 points THIS season, and Arsenal drop to 3rd behind Liverpool.

Leaving them to win it by default.

Would it matter if Evanilson was deemed offside? He looked clearly off and it’s a non violent foul

Arsenal will probably get a jammy penalty in the 98th minute.

Close there, without the deflection that's a goal I think.