Premier League Gameweek 8

While there may be some really talented players in this Chelsea squad, there's some real turd in there too.

I don't think you have to be that good to get top four this season. Looking at the results, Villa have done well but performances have been pretty average too, and I'm not sure they'll be able to juggle the latter stages of the Champions League with the race for top four.

Yeah with villa in the cl i think we should really be competing for top 4. Not at all convinced by chelsea, who might have had some enjoyable games but look chaotic. Liverpool look steady for sure, but would be very disappointing title winners compared to years gone by.

Are there actually people here who believe this match has been good? That Liverpool have played decent football? There have been moments sure, but neither team have impressed.

Chelsea players are thick as mince. They're just helping Liverpool waste more time.

modern football is terrible when teams are chasing a goal. Games just peter out

Are there actually people here who believe this match has been good? That Liverpool have played decent football? There have been moments sure, but neither team have impressed.

Liverpool have been shite, but when you have Salah you have a chance

Wish we have two Caicedo’s in midfield.

Guy is absolutely brilliant.

Liverpool look set up to shithouse their way to the title this year. Really solid defensively, lots of tactical fouls and Salah in clinical form. Their football isn't anything special though.

Is there anything more predictable than Gary choosing an English player for man of the match?

Disappointing Chelsea, I really fancied them to get something out of this game.

GNev saying Chelsea were trying to "force it". With 3mins left on the clock, in a game they've hardly created much in, as if it's that easy to just patiently walk it up the pitch and create a good chance.

Then "Oooh" as if a ball rolling to an average full back at 97mins is any sort of decent chance