Premier League Gameweek 7

We saw similar wastefulness in 1v1s from Eze vs us a couple of weeks ago. I can't ever see him making that step up to a top club.

The holding for City at OT last season had no impact on the play either but that was given. They’re just making it up as they go along
That was a bizarre decision from VAR and we all knew at the time that they wouldn't punish similar incidents going forward. I agree with the decision of no penalty today.

Eze cocked up about 2,3 solid chances against us. He ain't no finisher that's for sure.

Cut in and shoot merchant. Just a discount version of Rashford.

More than that. He seems so…passive? And doesn’t really excel in anything. Just a gray blob of a player. Doesn’t seem Liverpool level to me. Well, certainly not a starter or even B-option. More like someone you’d play in a cup game here or there.

Konaté delaying a free kick and a counter attack and no card. Weird.

They don't look anything special LiVARpool. Referees have been immensely kind towards them and they have been scraping through 1-0 wins. Arne slot is going to be found out soon.

They're gonna be contenders aren't they. Sick to death of them
Honestly, watching that I just don’t think so.

They rode their luck once again, should have had a penalty against them and they’ve played fodder up until now. I think they’re going to struggle big time.

Think their current league position flatters them a little bit due to their easy run of games. Will be interesting to see where they stand after October.

They don't look anything special LiVARpool. Referees have been immensely kind towards them and they have been scraping through 1-0 wins. Arne slot is going to be found out soon.

Not really if the VAR is in their favour. Hard to beat them anyway let alone when they get all the decisions too.

It's when they come out saying they are the most hard done by team in the League which fecks me off.

The female commentator didnt seem very good, she claimed Liverpool should have been out of sight despite Liverpool having only 4 shots on target while Palace had 5 shots on target and also chose VVD as MOTM which was a strange one.

The bias towards Liverpool in this country is insane. They are a protected species. Compare to the way United are treated by all and sundry.

They're gonna be contenders aren't they. Sick to death of them
Very easy fixtures, and I include us in that. They’ll be fine for top four but I’m not really seeing that much to worry about longer term when I watch them.

Palace are so shit. Their new manager bounce wore off very quickly.

Does any team in world football get an easy start to the season as consistently as Liverpool? They never seem to play a top half team before mid-October.

Honestly, watching that I just don’t think so.

They rode their luck once again, should have had a penalty against them and they’ve played fodder up until now. I think they’re going to struggle big time.
I also don't see what the fuss is about. Except their luck and the r factor they usually have on their side.

The female commentator didnt seem very good, she claimed Liverpool should have been out of sight despite Liverpool having only 4 shots on target while Palace had 5 shots on target and also chose VVD as MOTM which was a strange one.
Don't see the problem. It was the same when we played them. We should've been out of sight, but in the end, because of a strong second half from Palance, the stats had us both roughly equal at the end.

Stats on the Man United v Palace game recently

Shots - Palace 9 United 15
On Target - Palace 4 United 6
Possession - Palace 33% United 67%

Today and only goal scorer could easily have been suspended for his challenge v Wolves last week.

Shots - Palace 9 Liverpool 16
On Target - Palace 5 Liverpool 4
Possession - Palace 31% Liverpool 69%

I don't know why people are writing Liverpool off for the title. It's the weakest City have been for a long time and Arsenal aren't that special in attack.

I don't know why people are writing Liverpool off for the title. It's the weakest City have been for a long time and Arsenal aren't that special in attack.
Cause they've had a piss easy start and the only top half team they played against they lost