Premier League Gameweek 7

Except the dippers live off momentum more than any club so letting the build up said momentum could see them pull off a miracle.

If the beat Chelsea next I'd fancy them for at least a draw at Arsenal, than they're away on one of those Liverpool runs where people say "how are these feckers winning every game with an average team."
Alright, @stevieRocksIstanbulKlopp, calm down. They've been top of the table at Christmas a whole bunch of times and have one PL title to show for it.

Ipswich's performance against Aston Villa should give them confidence that they can win this game. West Ham been proper shit whenever I watched them this season and Ipswich were really unlucky to not win against Villa.

I haven't denied anything. You didn't specify shots on target. But yes they had one more if you really want to make out that an extra shot rolling into the keepers arms is a sign of Palace dominance :lol:
How anyone can think Palace were better than Liverpool this morning is beyond me.

They played Chelsea, Villa, Newcastle and Spurs in the first 7 fixtures last season. It included West Ham too.
Exactly my point, all complete shite with the exception of Villa.

Big chance for Fulham, Traore hits Ederson.

City with a habit of giving up these random isolated chances so far this season when creating plenty of pressure themselves at the other end.

Liverpool have had a great start to the season but Slot has been blessed with the fixtures. The only team they've played in the top 10 has been Forest at home, and they lost to them!

How the feck did Traore spoon that over. Huge chance.

Pep has to stop playing bernardo and Grealish on the wings at the same time. We're so poor when he does.