Premier League Gameweek 7

Little things like that annoy me.

2 mins extra time and they usually blow on the 2 min mark. They let Liverpool attack 10 seconds pass it and as soon as Palace win the ball back it’s blown for half time.

They definitely get the psychological rub of decisions from referees. They're frightened of giving anything against them in case it's wrong and they have to suffer a week long media hand wringing and scouse pundit backlash

Same old same old Liverpool allowed to foul and foul and foul and not getting clear bookings

I'm hoping this is all because they've not played a good team yet. I suspect they will struggle to beat city, arsenal, villa, and have it much harder against Chelsea and Spurs
Nice cope. They'll be challengers this season unfortunately

Salah loses or fecks up 8/10 times he gets the ball. Every time I watch Liverpool at least.

Liverpool really aren’t that good but I expect they will be 2-0 up within the next 10 minutes.

Palace will have some fight now, they'll miss a few good chances (which they score in other day) and Liverpool will then score from some blunder or something

Salah loses or fecks up 8/10 times he gets the ball. Every time I watch Liverpool at least.

He looks pretty off his game to start the season but his stats still very impressive - 6 goals 5 assists in 9 games. But you’re right, whenever I watch Liverpool he seems lose the ball every time he touches it.

ARS: Raya, Saliba, Gabriel, Calafiori, Thomas, Jorginho , Havertz, Rice, Saka, G.Jesus, Sterling
Subs: Neto , Kiwior, Tomiyasu, Merino, Lewis-Skelly, Nwaneri, Martinelli, Trossard, Nathan Butler-Oyedeji

SOU: Ramsdale, Walker-Peters, Manning, Harwood-Bellis, Sugawara, Bednarek, Downes, Aribo, M.Fernandes, Dibling, Stewart
Subs: McCarthy, Bree, Taylor, Lallana, Ugochukwu, Armstrong, Brereton Díaz, Archer, Onuachu

BRE: Flekken, Sepp van-den-Berg, Pinnock, Ajer, Collins, Nørgaard, Schade, Mbeumo, Damsgaard, Janelt, Lewis-Potter
Subs: Valdimarsson, Mee, Meghoma, Roerslev, Kim Ji-Soo, Carvalho, Yarmoliuk, Konak, Trevitt

WOL: Johnstone, Aït-Nouri, Dawson, N.Semedo, Toti, Mario Jr., André , J.Gomes, Jørgen Strand-Larsen, Cunha, Forbs
Subs: José Sá, Doherty, S.Bueno, Doyle, Sarabia, Jean Ricner-Bellegarde, Hwang Hee-Chan, R.Gomes, Guedes

LEI: Hermansen, Justin, Faes, Okoli, Kristiansen, Ndidi, Skipp, Buonanotte, Vardy, Mavididi, J.Ayew
Subs: Ward, Coady, Ricardo, Winks, Bilal El-Khannouss, B.Soumaré, A.Fatawu, Bobby De-Cordova-Reid, Odsonne Édouard

BOU: Kepa , Kerkez, Senesi, Smith, Zabarnyi, Cook, Christie, Tavernier, Evanilson , Kluivert, Semenyo
Subs: Travers, Huijsen, J.Araujo, Hill, Brooks, Scott, O.Dango, Sinisterra, Enes Ünal

MCI: Ederson , Rúben, Gvardiol, Akanji, Lewis, Mateo Kovacic, Grealish, Gündogan, Bernardo, Foden, Haaland
Subs: Ortega Moreno, Carson, Walker, Stones, Matheus N., McAtee, Doku, Savinho

FUL: Leno, Tete, Bassey, Andersen, Robinson, Berge, Andreas, Sasa Lukic, Raúl, Adama, Iwobi
Subs: Benda, Castagne, Diop, Reed, Wilson, Cairney, Emile Smith-Rowe, Muniz, Nelson

WHU: Areola, Jean Clair-Todibo, Kilman, Wan-Bissaka, Emerson , L.Paquetá, Kudus, G.Rodríguez, Tomás Soucek, Antonio, Bowen
Subs: Fabianski, Cresswell, Coufal, Mavropanos, C.Soler, Álvarez, Summerville, L.Guilherme, Ings

IPS: Muric, Davis, Johnson, Greaves, O'Shea, Morsy, Phillips, Burns, Delap, Hutchinson, J.Clarke
Subs: Walton, H.Clarke, Woolfenden, Townsend, Taylor, Szmodics, Chaplin, Ogbene, Hirst

Every fecking shot Liverpool face is straight at Allison

fecking hell Liverpool players all grabbing and pulling in the box and nothing given

He looks pretty off his game to start the season but his stats still very impressive - 6 goals 5 assists in 9 games. But you’re right, whenever I watch Liverpool he seems lose the ball every time he touches it.

Surely this is irony?

The numbers might still be there but his overall game surely has suffered. Again: from what I’ve seen at least. Bad passing, can’t seem to dribble past anyone, keeps shooting right into the defender. Just look done as a winger. Despite his goals.

ARS: Raya, Saliba, Gabriel, Calafiori, Thomas, Jorginho , Havertz, Rice, Saka, G.Jesus, Sterling
Subs: Neto , Kiwior, Tomiyasu, Merino, Lewis-Skelly, Nwaneri, Martinelli, Trossard, Nathan Butler-Oyedeji

Arsenal back three?