Premier League Gameweek 7

I don't know why people are writing Liverpool off for the title. It's the weakest City have been for a long time and Arsenal aren't that special in attack.
Because they’ve only played fodder so far and if you actually watch their matches they’ve been far from the convincing side the media seem to be painting them as.

They’ve got a very tough October, it’s not worth having them in the discussion until we see how they perform against better sides.

Because they’ve only played fodder so far and if you actually watch their matches they’ve been far from the convincing side the media seem to be painting them as.

They’ve got a very tough October, it’s not worth having them in the discussion until we see how they perform against better sides.
Titles are won by beating the fodder. They'll very likely beat Chelsea and Brighton at home in the next 3 too.

More than that. He seems so…passive? And doesn’t really excel in anything. Just a gray blob of a player. Doesn’t seem Liverpool level to me. Well, certainly not a starter or even B-option. More like someone you’d play in a cup game here or there.
He's having quite a good season so far actually? Assisted the only goal as well today. He's definitely a discount Robben though.

This season he seems a bit better though. Must be their amazing new coach.

More than that. He seems so…passive? And doesn’t really excel in anything. Just a gray blob of a player. Doesn’t seem Liverpool level to me. Well, certainly not a starter or even B-option. More like someone you’d play in a cup game here or there.
Certainly not good enough to be starting for a top team but he does chip in from time to time. Like with the assist today.

Titles are won by beating the fodder. They'll very likely beat Chelsea and Brighton at home in the next 3 too.
You can’t play fodder every week though. They’ve played 7 matches and not one of those teams has been in the top half of the table yet. That’s unprecedented and it’s happened at a time when they haven’t faced any sort of injury concerns.

Of course you’ve got to beat the fodder to win the league but the point is that they’ve really not been that convincing yet despite what the media is claiming and against better opposition or without the constant help of referees they’d be much worse off. Better teams are going to punish those mistakes and having a cluster of easy matches like this means there’s going to be clusters of hard matches too and it’s usually later in the season that fatigue and injuries set in so I’m not judging them until I’ve seen them cope with a bit of adversity.

Does any team in world football get an easy start to the season as consistently as Liverpool? They never seem to play a top half team before mid-October.

They played Chelsea, Villa, Newcastle and Spurs in the first 7 fixtures last season. It included West Ham too.

Easiest 1-0 game for us. Should have been 3-0 if Jota puts the easy chances away. Who would have thought we would be four points clear at this stage with 2 goals conceded and 6 wins out of 7 for at least the next two weeks. The squad is motivated and really seem to be adapting to the way Slot wants to play. A bonus to winning when playing first on the weekend is watching the rest of the matches with no pressure.

I don't care if I say this every weekend till he's gone but Clinton Morrison is an absolute bellend.

Can't string a sentence together, slavvering everywhere, loud as feck, when he says something it takes him 300 words to say what could have been said in about 5 words. Adds feck all to any show he's on.

You can’t play fodder every week though. They’ve played 7 matches and not one of those teams has been in the top half of the table yet. That’s unprecedented and it’s happened at a time when they haven’t faced any sort of injury concerns.

Of course you’ve got to beat the fodder to win the league but the point is that they’ve really not been that convincing yet despite what the media is claiming and against better opposition or without the constant help of referees they’d be much worse off. Better teams are going to punish those mistakes and having a cluster of easy matches like this means there’s going to be clusters of hard matches too and it’s usually later in the season that fatigue and injuries set in so I’m not judging them until I’ve seen them cope with a bit of adversity.
Except the dippers live off momentum more than any club so letting the build up said momentum could see them pull off a miracle.

If the beat Chelsea next I'd fancy them for at least a draw at Arsenal, than they're away on one of those Liverpool runs where people say "how are these feckers winning every game with an average team."

Did they or did they not have more shots on target than the fecking vermin? You've twice denied they did... you are making things up if you are claiming that
I haven't denied anything. You didn't specify shots on target. But yes they had one more if you really want to make out that an extra shot rolling into the keepers arms is a sign of Palace dominance :lol: